• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Future of Pro Wrestling debate question

How does the future of wrestling look?

• Piss poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Potato salad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I subscribed to PWI In the beginning of the year. Got my first magazine a couple weeks ago, don't ask me why.

Inside was a top 25 under 25 and it got me thinking.

How does it look?

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is classic American theater. It will survive.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just rankings per company

5 WWE
9 AEW
3 IMPACT
7 INDEPENDENT

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's do a breakdown:

WWE:

Rhea Ripley, 23, is talented and should be on the main roster soon.

Tonight Storm, 24, has talent but needs a home to showcase it.

Tyler Bate, 23, has talent but needs a bigger stage.

A-Kid, 22, is a enhancement talent.

Austin Theory, 22, Skys the limit for him. I was talking with Q last night. He reminds me of a HHH.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's do a breakdown:

WWE:

Rhea Ripley, 23, is talented and should be on the main roster soon.

Tonight Storm, 24, has talent but needs a home to showcase it.

Tyler Bate, 23, has talent but needs a bigger stage.

A-Kid, 22, is a enhancement talent.

Austin Theory, 22, Skys the limit for him. I was talking with Q last night. He reminds me of a HHH.
I feel like Undisputed Era should be called up to Smackdown (even though they'd probably be used better on RAW). They've accomplished everything they're going to in NXT and should move onto the main roster.
Velveteen Dream is someone Vince would possibly like. In my opinion, he's a lot like the Miz. He's got tons of charisma and knows his character. He can carry his own if he's in there with someone good but when he's called upon to carry a match, it's probably not going to go all that well.
I'd say Pete Dunne and Matt Riddle should be called up but I think they'd be afterthoughts after about a month.
Io Shirai should be but isn't she one of the two that supposedly wants to go back to Japan when her contract is up? If so, I guess there'd really be no point in bringing her up if she's not going to re-sign.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Undisputed Era should be called up to Smackdown (even though they'd probably be used better on RAW). They've accomplished everything they're going to in NXT and should move onto the main roster.
Velveteen Dream is someone Vince would possibly like. In my opinion, he's a lot like the Miz. He's got tons of charisma and knows his character. He can carry his own if he's in there with someone good but when he's called upon to carry a match, it's probably not going to go all that well.
I'd say Pete Dunne and Matt Riddle should be called up but I think they'd be afterthoughts after about a month.
Io Shirai should be but isn't she one of the two that supposedly wants to go back to Japan when her contract is up? If so, I guess there'd really be no point in bringing her up if she's not going to re-sign.

After the way they've treated the kabuki warriors...I'm not sure they'd use Shiri properly. Although she does deserve a call up.

Honestly...Keith Lee should get called up. Especially with Reigns return to SD unknown at this point.