• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Funny

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I wish I coulda seen that :pound:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"So I walked over to him," Owen said on the podcast. "I was like, 'Hey Phil, you owe me f---ing $29.99!' I was like, 'For wasting four hours of my life with the s---tiest golf I've ever seen! You guys hype this whole thing up about the big match? You guys couldn't even make three birdies between the two of you? I want my $29.99 and apologize to me for some s--- golf!'"

In a story that he confirmed via Twitter, Mickelson, 48, took out a wad of $100 bills, put one down and said, "I won 90,000 of these things yesterday. Take a 100 and go f--- yourself!''

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil's fucking crazy. Him and Vijay nearly go to blows over the complaint about his spikes, and this gem

There are a lot of great golf stories being published right now, as the sport gears-up for its second major of the year, but this one about Phil Mickelson is among the best.

Golf Digest‘s Guy Yocom has known Phil Mickelson for the more than 25 years he’s been a professional golfer, and in his most recent piece, he uses it to tell some rather hilarious stories. There’s so much good stuff — trust us, it’s worth your time to read it — but this particular anecdote was my favorite.

“I could probably kick your butt,” Phil said. “I know karate and kung fu. I’m stronger than you.”

“I don’t know if you’re that strong,” Miller said. “You want to arm wrestle and see how strong you are?”

It continued…

In short order—Miller guesses it was one second—he slammed Phil’s arm to the table. Phil, stunned, asked for a do-over. Miller obliged, and in another second pinned Mickelson again.

He now demanded they switch hands. Miller won again, this time even more quickly, as if to make a point. “I still think I could kick your butt,” Phil fumed. “I know karate.”

The lesson? The next time you want to arm wrestle with Phil Mickelson, remember that he knows kung fu.

Phil presents himself well to the media and he's always conducted himself like a true professional but he has zero patience when it comes to anyone criticizing him playing golf.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he could have afforded that $29.99 easily. Besides it's his fault for not finding another way to see it without paying. How his people didn't find it is beyond stupid imo