• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fun while it lasted

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for the 5 star qb recruit. 3 picks and 2 fumbles = a bad day on the field. I don’t know what it is about NW but they seem to always give UW fits no matter how good UW supposedly is. It’s also par for course with UW and Wisconsin sports teams in general to lose against someone they shouldn’t lose to. I am slowly giving up my hope of ever seeing UW play for a NC. Well, maybe next year...

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is a wash. The freshman QB fooled the sh*t out of me in the first 2 games but now he is a turnover machine. That coupled with injuries, young team, COVID and not playing every week equals a forgettable season. Maybe next year.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be a challenge next week to see who plays worse between him and Iowa's Spencer Petras.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be a challenge next week to see who plays worse between him and Iowa's Spencer Petras.
I watched some of the Iowa game today. From what I saw Petras did well.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched some of the Iowa game today. From what I saw Petras did well.
He had a better final 40 mins for sure, but it's been frustrating with him.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the beginning of the year this game looked to be huge.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the beginning of the year this game looked to be huge.
UW has just fallen off the face of the earth. The only excuse I can come up with is a young team that has a crap load of injuries. Well, maybe they can bounce back next year. My only satisfaction is this has been a shit show season with the pandemic. Need to put a asterisk next to this year.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season...if you want to call it that... was total crap...wait until the end of Oct to play...play 2 games...sit 2 weeks...then play again...then sit around for another couple weeks...then play again...then sit...then play... crap...no continuity...nothing to build on...no identity...just a bunch of crap... about the only thing I can think of that is positive is it's over...the weight room is open and maybe they hit the weights hard...work on strength and explosion...quick twitch stuff and move on... that's it...getting healthy would be good too...and put this crap behind them

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lo
This season...if you want to call it that... was total crap...wait until the end of Oct to play...play 2 games...sit 2 weeks...then play again...then sit around for another couple weeks...then play again...then sit...then play... crap...no continuity...nothing to build on...no identity...just a bunch of crap... about the only thing I can think of that is positive is it's over...the weight room is open and maybe they hit the weights hard...work on strength and explosion...quick twitch stuff and move on... that's it...getting healthy would be good too...and put this crap behind them
lol. Well said sir.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this Minnesota game just proved to me that UW really needs to put their QB under center and get back to running the football. That's their identity and program and how they need to run their O. What they don't need to do is look at what the recruiting rankings of the guy that is playing QB and believe they need to change to their hype. You have a program wide identity and you focus on that identity regardless of who is playing where. You have a big tough Oline and ride those guys to victory...you don't bring in some new identity because you got a new toy... Basically, Rudolph needs to get his head out of his ass and design his O off the usual tough running game and use that to set up your pass game...

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wisconsin win?

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but just barely, against the laughing, joking numbnuts known as the minnesota gophers.
Looks like both programs took a step back this year. Pandemic didn’t help but you can’t use that as an excuse. Everybody is in the same boat. Not sure what injuries minny had but UW had a slew of them. Add a rookie qb and playing sporadically equals a shit show season.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like both programs took a step back this year. Pandemic didn’t help but you can’t use that as an excuse. Everybody is in the same boat. Not sure what injuries minny had but UW had a slew of them. Add a rookie qb and playing sporadically equals a shit show season.

This O went 3 and out more times in 6 games this year than I've seen in any year they've played 13 or 14 games. I put most of that on Rudolph and his unwillingness sto run the ball. I think he thought that he had the greatest QB and was going to install his idea of run and shoot and all he did was wreck his QB's confidence. Part of it was no flow or consistency in the week to week...but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it's easier to get down a run game than a pass game...he better get his shit together...