• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fully Committed

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
201109220434354e7b1d4b40aa7.jpg

Why did you post a picture of horse piss ?

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me bitter, I don't care. This is fucking ridiculous, the virus is not that big of a deal and the athletes are better with the universities medical staff and coaches/team supervision then they are out doing whatever the fuck. Can't play because they may contract the virus, but they are somehow less likely if they are free to go wherever the fuck? All on a virus that isn't likely to effect them. I don't want to hear about this heart condition BS, those athletes can sit out. Get the physicals or whatever to see if you have said heart condition. If you have it, you're out. If not, you play if you want.

B1G jumped the gun probably with some dumbfuck notion of 'leading the way'.... except you're going to look really fucking stupid if everyone else goes ahead and has no problems.
I’m with you man. Warren being the new commissioner I guaranteed you he sold the conference on them leading the way of doing the “right thing” thinking other conferences would follow under his initiative. Well, he fucking guessed wrong and looks stupid here.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG brother commissioner puppet knows what’s best ....:lol: Everyone is bitching after the fact so it won’t matter at all but makes the feels ......better....:tsk: