• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Full NFL schedule release tomorrow night

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friend just told me week one Tennessee, but whatever.

Not a fan of his but Mike Lombardi was making some good points. said while fans might like them, the night games aren't the best for the players. Especially road games as it really throws off the routine that week (or following week if Sunday or Monday night) I would think that would be especially true for a young team like ours where routing might be important. Also not sure you want them thinking too highly of themselves before they ever beat a good team.

Hmm that would be interesting. A middle of the road opponent, I like it, a talented team but nothing too tough. And yeah I prefer not waiting till Sunday or Monday night for games, I hate the wait lol.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm that would be interesting. A middle of the road opponent, I like it, a talented team but nothing too tough. And yeah I prefer not waiting till Sunday or Monday night for games, I hate the wait lol.
Only time I don't mind not playing on sunday is if they win on Thursday night.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for all the "I told you" comments after it's announced. So far these are the reports of our schedule.....
week 1 - Pats on Thursday Night and Sunday Night, Jets on Monday Night, Cards Monday Night
week 2 - Jets Monday Night
week 8 - Pats Monday Night

The opening Thursday game is Bears-Packers. But you already knew that.

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What time is the release supposed to happen?

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I double checked on my PVR (taping it).

5 Pacific so 6 mountain
Perfect! Appreciate it. How about that Wilson contract??!! The dude earned every dollar of it. As much as I was hoping he was going to be out of the division (Cardinal guy), I am happy for him. Class act dude