• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sucks balls. Damn Vokoun looked very good. Washington is very good and the Flyers look lost.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck
Hartnell gives em 1st damn goal
Pronger taking a lazy tripping penalty,and playing like shit.Hope they get this shit out of their system

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Hsrtnell and Carle sounds good about now. I fucking hate Hartnell. Send him packing.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn how to block a fucking shot or stay the fuck out of the god damn way, stop it with the ridiculous no look bulkshit passes & for the love of godwork on gaining the damn offensive zone. Briere, hartnell, lilja, Carle & pronged all looked like complete ass tonight.

also did anyone else notice how all the calls were in the first and last 10 minutes of the game and all the hooking dine by the caps on the 2nd just let go?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn how to block a fucking shot or stay the fuck out of the god damn way, stop it with the ridiculous no look bulkshit passes & for the love of godwork on gaining the damn offensive zone. Briere, hartnell, lilja, Carle & pronged all looked like complete ass tonight.

also did anyone else notice how all the calls were in the first and last 10 minutes of the game and all the hooking dine by the caps on the 2nd just let go?

Yes I did notice. Glad to look bad early so these guys can fix it. it sucks to see Vokoun look awesome, especially for 1.5 million or so he is getting paid. I feel sick.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too sad to rant right now, so I may tomorrow. Wont be as angry tomorrow. Looks like we still dissapear without Richards and Carter.

Awful fucking deflections.

I hate how Ovechkin moves his fet when he skates. He acts like going through the neutral zone is a crazy rush. ****.

Hartnell and Carle for suter is still bonerific.

The lines didnt seem consistent whenever I payed notice.

Claude Giroux is blood related to God.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to figure out Briere right now. I'm just stunned that he has not been lighting it up now. Same with Jagr. The defense was horrible tonight and feel bad for Bryz. I think he just said fuck it at the end. Defense left him hanging.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 deflections and some lapses on D. Harts and Schenn -3 not good should have kept Couturier with them until Schenn found his NHL legs. Its hockey that shit happens no reason to panic.

They did outshoot them and outplay them all the goals happened in a little over 2 minutes which is fucked. Vokun was solid though but no one was stopping those deflections that Bryz had.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 deflections and some lapses on D. Harts and Schenn -3 not good should have kept Couturier with them until Schenn found his NHL legs. Its hockey that shit happens no reason to panic.

They did outshoot them and outplay them all the goals happened in a little over 2 minutes which is fucked. Vokun was solid though but no one was stopping those deflections that Bryz had.

I thought the refs were not consistent tonight. They called everything early and stopped for awhile and at the end they were calling a lot. Flyers did catch a break on Laitch's nose getting busted open the second time. Brier only got a 2minute.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of luck on the side of the caps tonight, and hartnell sucks.

pronger, weak effort, AWFUL time for a penalty. he erased 2 ok performances with his shitty display tonight, so he's back in the doghouses' doghouse (he had previously scraped together enough respectable performances in his own end to reach the top layer of awaz's doghouse)

briere and jagr are fumbling prime scoring opportunities, that wont last. both are gifted finishers, and it will come.

the entry to the zone tonight was horrific, but i put that blame at lava's feet. when i thought he might juggle lines all night i thought he might do it for the 3rd and 4th lines, not the whole lineup. that was an awful idea. there was 0 chemistry out there tonight except for when giroux, jvr, and jagr played together (imagine that.)

piggy-backing off the last thought, the powerplay was terrible. but that was mostly because of poor entry to the zone.. just because you're playing a team that flies into the zone all fancy, doesn't mean you should do the same. the flyers have looked dominant so far this season because they get the puck in deep and won almost every puck battle, they didnt dump the puck in at all tonight

all that being said, i dont know why there's so much angst in here.. the flyers carried the play in 38 of the first 40 minutes and would've been up a goal, if not two, if it wasn't for vokoun (young season, but the 'i told you so' phrase is on the tip of my tongue) the flyers would've been up a goal or two going in to the third.. they got a lucky bounce and our fearless leader took a stupid penalty and all of a sudden it was 4-1..

all in all, i still feel really good about this team.. hartnell is an idiot, and the caps were the luckier team tonight.. thats what i take from that game

p.s. do the flyers know that the game is played mostly on the ice?.. because at the rate their hitting people in the face with their sticks you'd think we were watching lacrosse.

Last edited by a moderator:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all that being said, i dont know why there's so much angst in here.. the flyers carried the play in 38 of the first 40 minutes and would've been up a goal,

Thhhhhhhatttt I am going to have to disagree with. I feel like the 1st period was the only 20 minutes we played reasonable hockey. Wasnt feeling too many scoring chances, and the laziness we are prone to seeing seemed to come out by the 2nd. The refs totally vanished in the 2nd also, which I feel hurt us quite a bit. Even if we dont score on the PP we needed some spark, but it was not there.

Bob got shat on by horrible goals that were not his fault, minus OV's 2nd. The D seemed like a melted marshmallow, soft and penatrable. Also, we had the same problems as the Kings game. Bury your fucking chances guys. I dont thinkwe had as many opportunities, but for crying out load how many pucks free in the crease do you need to get a 2nd on the board?

The worst part though is that we went flaccid (lol) after OV's 1st. We had proven so far that we wont just take it and quit, but tonight proved otherwise via worst case scenario.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thhhhhhhatttt I am going to have to disagree with. I feel like the 1st period was the only 20 minutes we played reasonable hockey. Wasnt feeling too many scoring chances, and the laziness we are prone to seeing seemed to come out by the 2nd. The refs totally vanished in the 2nd also, which I feel hurt us quite a bit. Even if we dont score on the PP we needed some spark, but it was not there.

Bob got shat on by horrible goals that were not his fault, minus OV's 2nd. The D seemed like a melted marshmallow, soft and penatrable. Also, we had the same problems as the Kings game. Bury your fucking chances guys. I dont thinkwe had as many opportunities, but for crying out load how many pucks free in the crease do you need to get a 2nd on the board?

The worst part though is that we went flaccid (lol) after OV's 1st. We had proven so far that we wont just take it and quit, but tonight proved otherwise via worst case scenario.

eh.. honestly, i dont think they looked that bad tonight.. the d could've been better, but getting the puck in deep would've helped a lot of that.. some nights the bounces go against you, and tonight was one of those nights.. and on those nights you gotta get the puck in deep, and grind like crazy.. we've seen the team do that so far this season, tonight was not a night to try to be fancy cutting through the neutral zone.. and just about everyone out there aside from maybe talbot (still hate him though) was guilty of it tonight

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh.. honestly, i dont think they looked that bad tonight.. the d could've been better, but getting the puck in deep would've helped a lot of that.. some nights the bounces go against you, and tonight was one of those nights.. and on those nights you gotta get the puck in deep, and grind like crazy.. we've seen the team do that so far this season, tonight was not a night to try to be fancy cutting through the neutral zone.. and just about everyone out there aside from maybe talbot (still hate him though) was guilty of it tonight

And that is where the carelessness comes in. Anderwho said it best that this team tries to be fancy at home. I dont tihnk that was exactly the case tonight, but we certainly will make attempt at moves that are not needed. Followed by that is us losing it in the neutral zone, and we are chasing them to our net and the Caps get set up as we get tired. It is my biggest hatred in hockey to have the Flyers turn it over easily/not get it out when the opposition is set up. Kind of took that explanation a bit too far for something that is not really the problem though. Like you said in the 3 stars/goats Lava does need to get our lines set up. That was missed tonight

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Hsrtnell and Carle sounds good about now. I fucking hate Hartnell. Send him packing.

I really really wish Flyer fans would quit blaming Prongers bad games and inadequacies on defense on Carle, he can only do so much.

Not singling you out Mall, it's just that Carle looks bad because Pronger is bad a lot of the time, Carle has his moments but He plays solid most of the time..

Last edited by a moderator:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really really wish Flyer fans would quit blaming Prongers bad games and inadequacies on defense on Carle, he can only do so much.

It isnt that Carle is bad, it is just that he is moveable.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is where the carelessness comes in. Anderwho said it best that this team tries to be fancy at home. I dont tihnk that was exactly the case tonight, but we certainly will make attempt at moves that are not needed. Followed by that is us losing it in the neutral zone, and we are chasing them to our net and the Caps get set up as we get tired. It is my biggest hatred in hockey to have the Flyers turn it over easily/not get it out when the opposition is set up. Kind of took that explanation a bit too far for something that is not really the problem though. Like you said in the 3 stars/goats Lava does need to get our lines set up. That was missed tonight

ya i mean it wasn't their strongest effort of the year.. but it wasn't as bad as i think we'll see.. we gotta remember this team is going to go through growing pains.. there will be night's like tonight, and there will be nights with scores like tonight where the flyers get outplayed by a much bigger margin than they did tonight.. if lady luck is on the flyers' side that is a close game, maybe even goes up as a W for the flyers.. that's all i'm sayin

cant win every game if they're going to end up 5th in the conference :)

btw, i HATE craig laughlin.. he's so close to the pens announcers status that if i heard him more this season he might break in to that group

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not singling you out Mall, it's just that Carle looks bad because Pronger is bad a lot of the time, Carle has his moments but He plays solid most of the time..

you're coming around too.. you guys are all starting to see it.. it makes me so happy :)