• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck this shit

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ask someone about a lost superbowl, believe me they ALL have something to say about it. I live in Chicago.....how's Steve Bartman doing???

San Francisco fans --- how was the officiating in the Superbowl last year.
Arizona fans --- how about your superbowl??

The only people I see talking about Seattle's Superbowl (XL) are fans of other teams. No Seattle fan brings it up.

I heard bartman moved to seattle lol
point is if you are a chicago fan.....a true chicago fan you dont live and die by what bartman did. Chicago is a sports town and we had the shuffle in 85 the many jordan years the sox and most recently a group of young studs whipping up the madhouse on madison. So there has been nor will there ever be a reason to worry about 1 bartman incident. Now in seattle where aqll you have is the M's and the hawks im sure that is the reason that one incident lives and breathes in the lives of seattle sports fans minds till the end of time.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you act like it's us that brings this up all the time. We don't. Some people respond but most don't give a shit anymore. It's old news.

No you talk like one or 2 of YOU make up the seattle fan base and because it may or may not be old news to you that everyone else falls in line behind you. Got news for ya the line broke at a couple :L

i have spent many hours on fox,espn,and the cbs boards and the whole topic never died

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its cyclical. NFC West reaped the benefits of this before when it was a joke division. Now its the best division in sports. Go figure.

The fans are missing out on getting the best teams in the playoffs but at the same time, its a better product in the current format because the regular season matters more /common sense

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you talk like one or 2 of YOU make up the seattle fan base and because it may or may not be old news to you that everyone else falls in line behind you. Got news for ya the line broke at a couple :L

i have spent many hours on fox,espn,and the cbs boards and the whole topic never died

See...those boards suck.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baseballnut is full of shit.

we rarely even talk about that game. i don't like to even think about, so i sure as fuck don't bring it up. and most fans feel the same way. its rarely talked about on these boards, and when it is, its usually not seattle fans bringing it up. if its brought up to me, ill tell you what i think about it. but so much has happened since then i've moved on.

this "everyone i know brings it up all the time" is a bunch of bullshit. seriously, you guys that believe this are the ones that need to move on.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baseballnut is full of shit.

we rarely even talk about that game. i don't like to even think about, so i sure as fuck don't bring it up. and most fans feel the same way. its rarely talked about on these boards, and when it is, its usually not seattle fans bringing it up. if its brought up to me, ill tell you what i think about it. but so much has happened since then i've moved on.

this "everyone i know brings it up all the time" is a bunch of bullshit. seriously, you guys that believe this are the ones that need to move on.

The more you say im full of shit the more i know i am right. If you really believed it you wouldn't have needed to defend it. But the mere fact that each one of you who did try to defend it said something completely stupid like

if its brought up to me, ill tell you what i think about it or

Most fans only start getting riled up when some Steelers fan (usually that one or two in the fanbase) that starts bragging about how Big Ben was the greatest QB ever because of that SB.
which while your defending "it never comes up" you freely admit it does.:lame:

so next time one of you genius guys wants to defend something at least try to make a serious argument without a ready made rebuttle in your comment please :omg: