• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck Holik

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never liked this shitbag! Now he rips the Flyers organization, media, and fans for rooting for the Kings. Anyone read this? Just saw this on CSN Philly. Holik can kiss our ass.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Never liked this shitbag! Now he rips the Flyers organization, media, and fans for rooting for the Kings. Anyone read this? Just saw this on CSN Philly. Holik can kiss our ass.

I loved Holik as a ranger, fuck that was funny. So over paid.:clap2:

Also he can tongue my tangling balls!

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Las its coming to point where it gets hard to read ur posts with ur Avatars, keeping them coming though. Ironic, people just cant understand my post, when Im drunk anyways.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Las its coming to point where it gets hard to read ur posts with ur Avatars, keeping them coming though. Ironic, people just cant understand my post, when Im drunk anyways.

I enjoy reading drunk posts. TK, Las when he is on lunch break. Lol. Awaz when he is at the airport. Keep the drunk posts coming bitches! Lol

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You got it TK i aim to please.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential for drunk awaz posts tonight. Celebratin time :cool:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, havent heard Bobby Holik's name in forever. Damn

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya gotta give the unibrow credit....he hasn't played in a few years now and he's still getting under peoples skin just like when he played....

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya gotta give the unibrow credit....he hasn't played in a few years now and he's still getting under peoples skin just like when he played....

True. This guy and Elias are the two that seem to drive me nuts. Flyer killers!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! I knew it was just a matter of time to get you over here to respond. What's up Clarkson?

not much worked a double shift yesterday took off today.The one thing i know about holik is you never know what is going to come out of his mouth

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not much worked a double shift yesterday took off today.The one thing i know about holik is you never know what is going to come out of his mouth

Agree. Much like Avery like. How are handling these last few days now that the season is over? At least you can cherish the great memories of winning the damn thing. Like many of us Flyers fans, exception of a few of us, have not been around during the Cup years when the Flyers won. I was 3 years old the last time we won. I've been through the heartbreakers of coming up short and it really fucking sucks. We've been there. So, you guys had a hell of a season and I would have never thought in a million of years the Devils would make the Finals this year. Congrats on a great season my friend.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Much like Avery like. How are handling these last few days now that the season is over? At least you can cherish the great memories of winning the damn thing. Like many of us Flyers fans, exception of a few of us, have not been around during the Cup years when the Flyers won. I was 3 years old the last time we won. I've been through the heartbreakers of coming up short and it really fucking sucks. We've been there. So, you guys had a hell of a season and I would have never thought in a million of years the Devils would make the Finals this year. Congrats on a great season my friend.

handling it fine waiting for cfb and hockey now.But it was googd to hear Parise say no way would he sign with the rags

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
handling it fine waiting for cfb and hockey now.But it was googd to hear Parise say no way would he sign with the rags

Very glad Parise doesn't want to play for the Rags. I think he ends up in Detroit along with Suter. Here is my latest rumor. Luongo heading to the Devils. Not sure how NJ could afford it and who would be dealt but Lou is a mastermind with the cap to pull it off. Nice backstop since Marty probably will retire.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very glad Parise doesn't want to play for the Rags. I think he ends up in Detroit along with Suter. Here is my latest rumor. Luongo heading to the Devils. Not sure how NJ could afford it and who would be dealt but Lou is a mastermind with the cap to pull it off. Nice backstop since Marty probably will retire.

its actually looking like Marty will be back Parise seems like he wants to come back as well only time will tell the parise one is a good read though seems very loyal

Fire & Ice - Parise wants to remain a Devil; “No way” he’ll sign with Rangers

Fire & Ice - Lamoriello: “Marty will be a Devil as long as he wants to be”

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its actually looking like Marty will be back Parise seems like he wants to come back as well only time will tell the parise one is a good read though seems very loyal

Fire & Ice - Parise wants to remain a Devil; “No way” he’ll sign with Rangers

Fire & Ice - Lamoriello: “Marty will be a Devil as long as he wants to be”

If the Devils don't come to an agreement before July 1st, kiss Parise goodbye. He will be good as gone. As far as Marty goes, how much does be have in the tank? I know his numbers were solid in the playoffs, but I wasn't impressed at all by his play. I think the Devils system and the stellar defense made him look better than what his numbers show. Just my opinion.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Devils don't come to an agreement before July 1st, kiss Parise goodbye. He will be good as gone. As far as Marty goes, how much does be have in the tank? I know his numbers were solid in the playoffs, but I wasn't impressed at all by his play. I think the Devils system and the stellar defense made him look better than what his numbers show. Just my opinion.

defense may be a gamble Salvador I think is as good as gone depends on whether Larsson takes the next step.We also have Merril and Gelinas waiting in the wings Urbom is a wild card.I think Marty will be back but I'm not sure about Moose.When it comes to Parise who knows could go either way i didnt think kovalchuk would sign with the devils but eventually did its all wait and see now