• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

From A Rams Fan's Point of View The Redskins are the Softest Team in the NFL

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey RobBase I have been meaning to ask a Lions fan this question but havent come around to it. Whats the general feeling in Detroit with the Stafford getting the extension?

Since he is the best QB we have had in 50 years, it's considered a positive. As many fans bases know, franchise QB's are hard to come by. 5 year 75 million dollar deal he'll be 29 when is up for his next one. Talked today about resigning Suh sometime before next season too.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he is the best QB we have had in 50 years, it's considered a positive. As many fans bases know, franchise QB's are hard to come by. 5 year 75 million dollar deal he'll be 29 when is up for his next one. Talked today about resigning Suh sometime before next season too.

Ya I thought it was a great signing for them as well, for one the reason what you mention with franchise QB's and I hate to say it but its harder to attract players to Detroit too. Also, for him being so young and already putting up big numbers, he still has so much more potential in him. In a few years when he really cleans up those mechanical and footwork problems he will really excel in this league.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I thought it was a great signing for them as well, for one the reason what you mention with franchise QB's and I hate to say it but its harder to attract players to Detroit too. Also, for him being so young and already putting up big numbers, he still has so much more potential in him. In a few years when he really cleans up those mechanical and footwork problems he will really excel in this league.

Hopefully. How is the feeling around there for Trestman? My bro in law lives there, huge Bears fan and is happy to see Lovie gone.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAChV9yCYAImFAd.jpg:large

Too soon?