• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

from a new hockey fan

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck in the Finals. I'll admit, even being new, I thought there was no way the Devils would get to the Cup, but you guys have prove doubters wrong. Congrats on achieving EC Champs and getting to the Stanley Cup.

..........painful for me to say this....but...A special congrats to....Clarkson, who has been very welcoming to my new found sport of hockey and really has been fun to talk with about the NHL playoffs. You're a good man, and I'm glad your team has a chance to write their names on that historic trophy once again.

Good luck NJ, I'll be rooting for you.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I have a question.....why, of all the teams available did you pick the Coyotes to become a fan of?

....oh, and Congrats to Clarkson and all the Devil fans......

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well go to the flyers board, OD.

They have more rep over there :heh:

I am so sorry for not getting over to the Sharks board to show love, you're jellyness is clear, but quiet frankly, I fucking hate the San Jose Sharks.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so sorry for not getting over to the Sharks board to show love, you're jellyness is clear, but quiet frankly, I fucking hate the San Jose Sharks.

Rep for that!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I have a question.....why, of all the teams available did you pick the Coyotes to become a fan of?

....oh, and Congrats to Clarkson and all the Devil fans......

1.) There were NO Coyotes fans on this board, I wanted to be a fan of a team no one else on here was a fan of.

2.) Early last off-season there was some talk that the Yotes might move to Portland, so I was attracted to possibly rooting for Phoenix this year, get to know the team and then they would come to Portland next season. Unfortunately now, it appears they will not be coming to Portland.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jellyness? wut? do you even know any players from SJ? LOL

Rep for that!

dont be a hater! don't you know the way to san jose?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jellyness? wut? do you even know any players from SJ? LOL

dont be a hater! don't you know the way to san jose?

you're clearly upset I haven't gotten around to praising the Sharks on your board. Don't expect me to show up there.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) There were NO Coyotes fans on this board, I wanted to be a fan of a team no one else on here was a fan of.

2.) Early last off-season there was some talk that the Yotes might move to Portland, so I was attracted to possibly rooting for Phoenix this year, get to know the team and then they would come to Portland next season. Unfortunately now, it appears they will not be coming to Portland.

Ok, makes sense. I'm sorry for you personally, but happy the Yotes are staying in Phoenix....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, makes sense. I'm sorry for you personally, but happy the Yotes are staying in Phoenix....

No, I'm also glad they are staying in PHX too. Sure I'd like to see them move to portland, but who knows down the road I hope eventually PDX gets a team. But after following the Yotes this year a bit I think they fit nicely in Phoenix and hopefully with this deep playoff run they just had the city starts to embrace them more and that fanbase and support can grow. I think it would be a nice story.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did this get on a devils board... thanks for the support I guess... but what the hell???

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks OD and glad your a hockey fan now its one Hell of a sport.IMO no other sport matches its sustained intensity