• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free agent goalies

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Assuming the FLyers don't get an impact goalie via trade, who would you prefer? Is the Leighton/Boucher tandem the best bet? Or would you rather see Turco, Theodore, or someone else come in and push Boucher out of the picture? Personally, the only remaining FA left that I would even consider would be Turco, and only for a lwer cap number, under 2 million...

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the above. Signing a goalie this year will only inhibit the team from signing a goalie next year when the likes of Anderson, Vokoun, Howard, Giguere, and Bryzgalov are all UFAs.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the above. Signing a goalie this year will only inhibit the team from signing a goalie next year when the likes of Anderson, Vokoun, Howard, Giguere, and Bryzgalov are all UFAs.

No, no, and more no. I'll take any of the other 4, but you can put a fork in Giggy, because he's done.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer shouldnt be chasing any fags right now, Leighton is good right now.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the right money I would sign Theodore(about 1m for 1 yr), I think he still has some fight in him and even though he's not his former all-star form he'd be a greAt insurance policy since we all know the injury history of goalies from this past year :(

Bryzgalov = a gauranteed cup with our current defense.

Howard had a killer season but I'd personally like to see him after another season to render a verdict on him.

Everyone had to remember we have bobrovsky and Ericsson in our system though and homer is sold they'll be top notch NHL talent. So I doubt well go after a big name goalie this year or next year.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i agree. also, there is no way were are going to afford any of those other guys. yea they are better than turco although they will make about 6 mil.