• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free agency rumors....

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sky isn't falling because we didn't get those two players, but because he let the entire offense walk. I understand McCoy but not both

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad we dont play the Colts this year. Kiko sees Gores Knees, Kiko Hits Gores Knee, Gore goes down in a heap.

I am one that I dont care if you sign a contract, verbal agreement etc. If you tell somebody you are going to sign and then change your mind. I have no respect for you. Now I know that Frank Gore could care less what I think. But I think the guy is scum. I hope he gets hurt right away and his career is over. Screw him.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. So far we lost our #1 RB, WR, CB and have no S signed. We gained a CB we overpaid so far. We lost Cole and signed Graham. We are right now worse than last year. So the sky isn't falling but if you're not bracing for a setback (not expecting one) you're not paying attention.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad we dont play the Colts this year. Kiko sees Gores Knees, Kiko Hits Gores Knee, Gore goes down in a heap.

I am one that I dont care if you sign a contract, verbal agreement etc. If you tell somebody you are going to sign and then change your mind. I have no respect for you. Now I know that Frank Gore could care less what I think. But I think the guy is scum. I hope he gets hurt right away and his career is over. Screw him.

I'm a firm believer of being a man of your words, but this is too much. Relax buddy, wooooosawwwww

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn really. I'm a firm believer too but I'm not giving the death penalty for this one yet.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a firm believer of being a man of your words, but this is too much. Relax buddy, wooooosawwwww
I dont have the time of day for a guy like Gore. I think he is scum. You simply dont do what he is doing.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have the time of day for a guy like Gore. I think he is scum. You simply dont do what he is doing.

You want to see scum, turn on the news. Frank Gore changed his mind about what FOOTBALL team he wants to play for, oh the horror! Why stop at a career ending injury, just shoot the man!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. So far we lost our #1 RB, WR, CB and have no S signed. We gained a CB we overpaid so far. We lost Cole and signed Graham. We are right now worse than last year. So the sky isn't falling but if you're not bracing for a setback (not expecting one) you're not paying attention.

That looks about right. We have to wait for the dust to settle, but right now, it looks concerning...

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new league hasn't even started yet fellas. I don't like Maclin walking, nor do I appreciate Gore backing out….but let's see what unfolds in the next week.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It ain't that serious.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagles as a whole look ridiculous from the owner on down.

How do you figure?

I may be the only guy around here who will back Jeff Lurie, but honestly what do you expect from him? All he does is sign checks and get out of the way. He brought in the best guy available when he was looking for a coach and now he is letting him run the team.

Would you rather have a JJ or Dan Snyder constantly mettling or a Norman Braman who refuses to spend to the cap?

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Browner for $5 mill? Seems like a deal.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a single rumor in two days

Might be because of the letter the league sent out yesterday and the scumbag backing out of the contract. I truly believe that the Eagles have more than Maxwell to announce

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iron, I consider that speculation, not a rumor lol. The leagues letter hasn't seemed too stop other teams, so I doubt it would of stopped the eagles