• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency News/Trades/Cuts

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Cravens: We once had a player quit on us (Eddie Kennison) only to come back and sign with the Chiefs and finish out his career pretty strong. Maybe Cravens can do the same for us.

Some people just need a change of environment.

If it works great, if he quits, or never plays a down, then we really didn't lose much. Gamble that didn't pay off that won't set us back.

He has motivation that is for sure.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sua definitely needs a fresh start. Hopefully he takes advantage of this opportunity with y’all. He needs to mature, lose a bit of the ego and a 24 hour wait period before hitting social media would do him good. He has talent, no doubt.

I'd rather take a shot at a quitter than watching McKenzie (5th round pick) fumble over and over and Elway's hand picked coach allowing it to happen.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather take a shot at a quitter than watching McKenzie (5th round pick) fumble over and over and Elway's hand picked coach allowing it to happen.
It was a good move for Denver and Sua. The relationship was past the point of no return with the Skins. Sadly, I’m becoming accustomed to this :mad2:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says a lot more about the Redskins organization than it does about Cravens from my POV.

How so? He was given the starting job, went through camp half ass (as the video shows) and then up and quit right before the start of the season. He let the team and organization down big time. How could they bring him back into the locker room after that?

I'm no shill for the Redskins organization, trust me on that. But you gotta explain to me how the Redskins were at fault here when a guy just up and quits. Who does that?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all are welcome to come in here and chat with each other anytime! ;)
Cheers! - we’ve got a lot of strong personalities and sometimes the bickering gets absurd over there.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good DGF, miss you on the Skins board but I totally get it. ;)

I miss many of the posters, you in particular. But I just didn't fit in, seems I was in a different pissing match every day. And the constant bashing of Dean got old, real old. When I was told by GK "Well....bye" that confirmed what I had been considering for a while.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway gets a solid B+ from me for FA
Got players on reasonable contracts
Love his trades
Only issue was Vons salary conversion and I would have like them to go hard after a TE as soon as they signed Keesum

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TE is a position I expected us to address in FA for a vet to go along with Jake Buttocks.

I still do.

We weren't going to sign any of the top guys Jimmy Graham, Try Burton (looking for his first bigger contract) Cameron Brate (RFA), Austin Seferian-Jenkins, . Benjamin Watson probably older then what we want as he is no longer really a starting TE anyway. I would expect someone like Brent Celek or Marcedes Lewis. Eric Ebron was a guy I still have faith in and would have liked to make a dip for but the Colts paid him decent, although on a 2 year deal and probably something we could have done, just something we didn't want to do. We really need a vet like Celek or Lewis on a one year deal.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TE is a position I expected us to address in FA for a vet to go along with Jake Buttocks.

I still do.

We weren't going to sign any of the top guys Jimmy Graham, Try Burton (looking for his first bigger contract) Cameron Brate (RFA), Austin Seferian-Jenkins, . Benjamin Watson probably older then what we want as he is no longer really a starting TE anyway. I would expect someone like Brent Celek or Marcedes Lewis. Eric Ebron was a guy I still have faith in and would have liked to make a dip for but the Colts paid him decent, although on a 2 year deal and probably something we could have done, just something we didn't want to do. We really need a vet like Celek or Lewis on a one year deal.

I think Denver should have signed ASJ same day they signed Keesum
2 year $10MM young up and coming TE

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Austin Seferian-Jenkins is really off the field. He can't keep a home because of off field issues. Good tight end but doesn't have his head on all the way.

Keenum uses his tight ends well.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one big move I think Elway missed out on was that of not signing Cameron Fleming. I was told he was wanting too much money yet then was signed by the Cowboys for $2.5 million and another $1 million in incentives. Considering what other tackles were getting I thought that was a huge bargain.

Beyond that the deals handed out to average talent was ridiculous this offseason. There are other guys I would have loved the Broncos to get in on but the contracts they received are ones I'm glad were not handed out by the Broncos.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk trade rumors starting to pop up. He hasn't committed to them for next year, and some say it's pissing Belicheat off and he is starting to field offers.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk trade rumors starting to pop up. He hasn't committed to them for next year, and some say it's pissing Belicheat off and he is starting to field offers.
Just trade him to the rams

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather see him on the Rams then the Patriots.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers sign CB Jaylen Watkins

Browns sign WR Jeff Janis

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash