• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Freddie Roach says mayweather wont fight any of his guys

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this was after the Cotto/Martinez fight

Also says if Cotto & Mayweather fought again Cotto would KO Mayweather.

Last edited by a moderator:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freddie Roach is a terd, so Cotto is going to K.O. Floyd right. F.M. stud toe toe to with him last time they were in the ring what's changed?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to explain to others his hate for Roach plays a huge roll why he ain't Pac will never fight. Not because he's ducking the guy.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to explain to others his hate for Roach plays a huge roll why he ain't Pac will never fight. Not because he's ducking the guy.

so wouldn't you think he would want to destroy all of Roach's guys?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freddie Roach is a terd, so Cotto is going to K.O. Floyd right. F.M. stud toe toe to with him last time they were in the ring what's changed?

a lot. where have you been? Under a rock

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot. where have you been? Under a rock

Nope I like Cotto but he's a good not great fighter. He Lost to Trout who is okay and I might have my fights mixed up but I believe he lost to Canelo or was that his brother? I already seen these to guys fight and it was highly competitive and believe we would see the same outcome....infact if F.M. uses the same approach he used against Canelo he might even dominate the fight jmo but who knows.:suds:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I like Cotto but he's a good not great fighter. He Lost to Trout who is okay and I might have my fights mixed up but I believe he lost to Canelo or was that his brother? I already seen these to guys fight and it was highly competitive and believe we would see the same outcome....infact if F.M. uses the same approach he used against Canelo he might even dominate the fight jmo but who knows.:suds:

Canelo & Cotto haven't fought yet. they are in negotiations right now.
The fighter that fought Trout isn't the fighter he is right now . Just saying.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so wouldn't you think he would want to destroy all of Roach's guys?

Well Floyd is an arrogant prick, notice nobody in his circle can stand to be around him too long including his own farther. My point is Floyd is the type of dude who want's to hammer the idea that you need him more than he needs you. Because of his history he wants to stick it to this guy and make him beg. Money and ego is the main reason he and Pac will never fight. I believe I read something that said If Pac and Floyd fault at a 60-40 clip which Roach in company rejected it would have been by far the biggest pay day the ever received. So yet it would be fun to humiliate his fighters, but it feeds his ego even more to make hm beg and eat out of his hand.:suds:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canelo & Cotto haven't fought yet. they are in negotiations right now.
The fighter that fought Trout isn't the fighter he is right now . Just saying.

You're right it was Cotto's brother who is a scrub my bad. That was a walk in the park for him.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me make it clear like my football opinion I can love a player for the talent, but think the man is a piece of trash so I try and separate the two. I don't like Floyd the man, but I love the boxer if that makes sense.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me make it clear like my football opinion I can love a player for the talent, but think the man is a piece of trash so I try and separate the two. I don't like Floyd the man, but I love the boxer if that makes sense.

completely understand.
I have all the respect in the world for Floyds skills in the ring. & some of these guys mentioned I think Floyd would beat. Still doesn't change all the reasons he has to duck the top fighters. That really cant be disputed.

Mayweather haters say he is scared to fight so & so.
Mayweather fans & himself directly say because he is smart.

Well whether it is smart or scared they both still equal ducking.

there is a you tube out there talking to some reporter in an office why he wouldn't fight Manny (back then I think he would beat Manny now) & he on video is saying because he is smart & has a family to worry about. Doesn't want to get hurt (boxing)

Whether you are a fan or not, it is very clear. Especially at this stage in his career. He isn't gonna risk losing the title undefeated.

A good way to do that is say I wont do business with top ranking promotions (eliminates threats) & now you are saying he wont fight Freddie Roach fighters (eliminates the rest of the threats)

Then say he will fight anyone (else)

So whether smart or scared, it is still ducking!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schmoopy nailed it. The funny part is FM thinks he's fooling everyone. Pretty transparent. The guy is a coward. He will never shed that rep unless he does something drastic his next few fights.

The best have always WANTED to fight the best. No way that's Floyd.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd can't even read.

[youtube]7vskxj22-1c[/youtube]

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot has changed. lmao

Cotto's hit full stride. Too bad Cotto hasn't had Freddie the whole time, might be undefeated, minus the plaster hands, Margarito. :noidea:

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Cotto vs Canelo now, is like Manny vs Floyd 2 or 3 years ago. SIGN IT UP!

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant start new threads anymore, so I had to ask this question here.

Am I the only one that thinks Algeri (sp) might upset Pac-man?
I can seriously see a upset in the making here.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hope not. But in a way, it might be good. Mayweather will only fight Pac if he believes there is no chance he could lose. He's waited years so Pac would decline a bit (and he has). A loss to Algeri just might convince FM it's okay to fight Pac.