• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calgary has seen the covid protests in Vancouver and wanted THAT TOO ?!?!?

hey calgary marky wears a mask !!!!

1606165003543.gif

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that swath is heading right into Calgary lol

Or coming out of it.

Nov.280316.jpg

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orange shithead just lost Michigan for about the 4th time. The moron who went to the White House abstained. 3-0-1 was the certification vote.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orange shithead just lost Michigan for about the 4th time. The moron who went to the White House abstained. 3-0-1 was the certification vote.

Man, he's racking up almost as many Michigan losses as Harbaugh.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He seems like he’s doing pretty well...

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess it will be arriving at the same time as that long awaited health care bill.

79% sounds about right. About 1 in 5 Republicans I know believe what they do for religious reasons, fiscally very conservative, etc. They don't love Trump in general and they are intellectually rigorous, but they dislike the left just as much or more. The other 4 out of 5 are the kind of ignorant dopes that fill the Politics board. Dipshits I went to high school with in the rural area where I grew up. Guys that got a C- or a D+ in their mid-level history class. Guys that think they are constitutional lawyers on social media. Well some of us got real law degrees. Some of us got As. Some of us worked our asses off in a different way, so I'm sorry that you didn't have the foresight to know that replacing rooves wouldn't last 30 years because your back would be fucked. I want you to be cared for, but you think that's some kind of conspiracy against you. Some of us can figure out the guys who are creating laws to benefit and enrich themselves are the actual bad guys, not the ones striving for equality and to get you free/cheap health care. You fucking dolts. You xenophobic, racist shits. I'm sorry you had crappy parents or that the sector you worked in dried up. You sure spent the 80s and 90s telling people complaining like you are now that they had to take some individual responsibility for themselves. This kind of ignorance is a force to be fought or separated from. At this point, I'd prefer the latter.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know but I'm pretty sure that was just a casting call for the reboot of My Cousin Vinny from producer Rudy Giuliani.

To be fair to Giuliani, they teach us in law school whenever possible to make references to My Cousin Vinny. Judges love them, they are ironclad arguments, and all of the most successful lawyers in the world use them.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess it will be arriving at the same time as that long awaited health care bill.

79% sounds about right. About 1 in 5 Republicans I know believe what they do for religious reasons, fiscally very conservative, etc. They don't love Trump in general and they are intellectually rigorous, but they dislike the left just as much or more. The other 4 out of 5 are the kind of ignorant dopes that fill the Politics board. Dipshits I went to high school with in the rural area where I grew up. Guys that got a C- or a D+ in their mid-level history class. Guys that think they are constitutional lawyers on social media. Well some of us got real law degrees. Some of us got As. Some of us worked our asses off in a different way, so I'm sorry that you didn't have the foresight to know that replacing rooves wouldn't last 30 years because your back would be fucked. I want you to be cared for, but you think that's some kind of conspiracy against you. Some of us can figure out the guys who are creating laws to benefit and enrich themselves are the actual bad guys, not the ones striving for equality and to get you free/cheap health care. You fucking dolts. You xenophobic, racist shits. I'm sorry you had crappy parents or that the sector you worked in dried up. You sure spent the 80s and 90s telling people complaining like you are now that they had to take some individual responsibility for themselves. This kind of ignorance is a force to be fought or separated from. At this point, I'd prefer the latter.
I'm not going to say all Trump supporters are stupid but I will say all the stupid people I know are Trump supporters.

Not claiming to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.