• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess it will be arriving at the same time as that long awaited health care bill.

79% sounds about right. About 1 in 5 Republicans I know believe what they do for religious reasons, fiscally very conservative, etc. They don't love Trump in general and they are intellectually rigorous, but they dislike the left just as much or more. The other 4 out of 5 are the kind of ignorant dopes that fill the Politics board. Dipshits I went to high school with in the rural area where I grew up. Guys that got a C- or a D+ in their mid-level history class.

Hey man, they don't like to hand out a lot of D pluses. It's the real deal.

tenor.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does she have a right hand drive vehicle?

Is she british? driving a right sided car? WTF????

She probably just flipped the video in editing. You still see traffic passing her and her car driver's seat is to the inside of a 2-lane road as it would be if the steering wheel was in the proper position.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've tried to be understanding of Trumpsters and the republican ilk...but I just can't...I really can't...

Either Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) needs a history lesson or he truly meant to favorably compare himself with the Nazi-allied Japanese soldiers who kept fighting decades after World War II ended.

Paul Gosar wearing a suit and tie
© Provided by Mediaite
Gosar took to Twitter on Monday night to let his followers know that “the America First agenda is just in its infancy,” comparing MAGA fans to the Japanese soldiers that “kept fighting for decades after the war.” Yup, seriously.

Paul Gosar on Twitter: "The America First agenda is just in its infancy. There are 75 million of us. Also. Did you know some Japanese soldiers kept fighting for decades after the war? @Cernovich @ali @kelliwardaz https://t.co/w74Dfvw3fX" / Twitter

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've tried to be understanding of Trumpsters and the republican ilk...but I just can't...I really can't...

Either Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) needs a history lesson or he truly meant to favorably compare himself with the Nazi-allied Japanese soldiers who kept fighting decades after World War II ended.

© Provided by Mediaite
Gosar took to Twitter on Monday night to let his followers know that “the America First agenda is just in its infancy,” comparing MAGA fans to the Japanese soldiers that “kept fighting for decades after the war.” Yup, seriously.

Paul Gosar on Twitter: "The America First agenda is just in its infancy. There are 75 million of us. Also. Did you know some Japanese soldiers kept fighting for decades after the war? @Cernovich @ali @kelliwardaz https://t.co/w74Dfvw3fX" / Twitter
They didn't keep "fighting", they hid in jungles and on deserted islands while the world passed them by until somebody suitable to them told them to grow the fuck up.

So, yeah, pretty apt.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

© Provided by Mediaite

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the...?????

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess it will be arriving at the same time as that long awaited health care bill.

79% sounds about right. About 1 in 5 Republicans I know believe what they do for religious reasons, fiscally very conservative, etc. They don't love Trump in general and they are intellectually rigorous, but they dislike the left just as much or more. The other 4 out of 5 are the kind of ignorant dopes that fill the Politics board. Dipshits I went to high school with in the rural area where I grew up. Guys that got a C- or a D+ in their mid-level history class. Guys that think they are constitutional lawyers on social media. Well some of us got real law degrees. Some of us got As. Some of us worked our asses off in a different way, so I'm sorry that you didn't have the foresight to know that replacing rooves wouldn't last 30 years because your back would be fucked. I want you to be cared for, but you think that's some kind of conspiracy against you. Some of us can figure out the guys who are creating laws to benefit and enrich themselves are the actual bad guys, not the ones striving for equality and to get you free/cheap health care. You fucking dolts. You xenophobic, racist shits. I'm sorry you had crappy parents or that the sector you worked in dried up. You sure spent the 80s and 90s telling people complaining like you are now that they had to take some individual responsibility for themselves. This kind of ignorance is a force to be fought or separated from. At this point, I'd prefer the latter.
79% of people who take LSD at Grateful Dead or Phish shows swear that they can see the music dancing in the sky in form of doves and whales.

Just because a lot of people share the delusion, doesn't mean it's real.
No worries, we all have a brain trump every once in a while.
Speaking of the Brits, In England, the verb "Trump" indeed describes a fart. As in "Forgive me, I've trumped".

And no, it's not a recent thing. It's always been that. I know guys who I worked with at the London office that laughed about it years ago when Trump's show was on. They would ask me about the latest episode of "Fart man fires people".
Wherever he goes, wherever it may be, I suggest he stay away from windows.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s like when you take your eyes off the monster you think is dead.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just call him Carrots...

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie: That Time Trump Scolded a Turkey Who 'Refused to Concede' After Losing Thanksgiving Pardon Vote (Video)

That Time Trump Scolded a Turkey Who 'Refused to Concede'

This Thanksgiving, Donald Trump will no doubt be thinking about any last-ditch efforts he can still make to reverse the results of this month's presidential election, which he lost to Joe Biden but has so far refused to concede. But this time two years ago, he was scolding a turkey for doing the same thing.

Every year, the sitting U.S. president pardons a turkey (or two) on Thanksgiving Day to save it from the fate of ending up on somebody's dinner table.

In 2018, the choice came down to two turkeys named Peas and Carrots. A vote was held on the White House website to decide which turkey would get the pardon.

But although the winner was Peas the turkey, Trump joked that his opponent, Carrots, was refusing to accept the outcome.

"I am pleased to announce that today's lucky bird and guest of honor is named Peas, along with his alternate, named Carrots," Trump said.

This next part gets pretty ironic.

"The winner of this vote was decided by a fair and open election conducted on the White House website. Unfortunately, Carrots refused to concede and demanded a recount, and we're still fighting with Carrots," he joked. "I can tell you we've come to a conclusion, and Carrots, I'm sorry to tell you the result did not change. It's too bad for Carrots."

It seems that an association with the color orange isn't the only thing Carrots and Trump have in common. (Though it's worth noting that both Peas and Carrots were sent to Virginia Tech's "Gobbler's Rest" and avoided a dinner-table fate).

But the real question is — who's going to break it to Trump that he's the Carrots in this situation?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just call him Carrots...

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie: That Time Trump Scolded a Turkey Who 'Refused to Concede' After Losing Thanksgiving Pardon Vote (Video)'Refused to Concede' After Losing Thanksgiving Pardon Vote (Video)

That Time Trump Scolded a Turkey Who 'Refused to Concede'

This Thanksgiving, Donald Trump will no doubt be thinking about any last-ditch efforts he can still make to reverse the results of this month's presidential election, which he lost to Joe Biden but has so far refused to concede. But this time two years ago, he was scolding a turkey for doing the same thing.

Every year, the sitting U.S. president pardons a turkey (or two) on Thanksgiving Day to save it from the fate of ending up on somebody's dinner table.

In 2018, the choice came down to two turkeys named Peas and Carrots. A vote was held on the White House website to decide which turkey would get the pardon.

But although the winner was Peas the turkey, Trump joked that his opponent, Carrots, was refusing to accept the outcome.

"I am pleased to announce that today's lucky bird and guest of honor is named Peas, along with his alternate, named Carrots," Trump said.

This next part gets pretty ironic.

"The winner of this vote was decided by a fair and open election conducted on the White House website. Unfortunately, Carrots refused to concede and demanded a recount, and we're still fighting with Carrots," he joked. "I can tell you we've come to a conclusion, and Carrots, I'm sorry to tell you the result did not change. It's too bad for Carrots."

It seems that an association with the color orange isn't the only thing Carrots and Trump have in common. (Though it's worth noting that both Peas and Carrots were sent to Virginia Tech's "Gobbler's Rest" and avoided a dinner-table fate).

But the real question is — who's going to break it to Trump that he's the Carrots in this situation?
The person who wrote the story I think was trying to tell him but was afraid to actually say anything. So they used metaphors knowing everyone else would get it except the orange buffoon.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's see you supported and helped a murderer get released from jail but somehow this was antifa's fault that some random poster did this to you?
The derangement of these people are beyond hilarious.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's see you supported and helped a murderer get released from jail but somehow this was antifa's fault that some random poster did this to you?
The derangement of these people are beyond hilarious.
"I fully support random ideological violence, unless there's a chance it is directed at me"

Status
Not open for further replies.