• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Campos-Duffy (Fox News) warned that due to “big government” and “Marxist” ideas, the “American family” has been a target for the government to “penetrate for a long time.” “Americans care more about their grandmothers and their parents more than the government. They know how to take the right precautions to take care of grandma ... I know people who were self-quarantining ahead of Thanksgiving. They’re driving instead of flying. People know how to do this and they don’t need the government and nosy neighbors turning them in.

_115608292_optimised-us_cases_deaths23nov-nc.png

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shamelessly stolen from reddit:

Two hardcore Trump supporters die & ascend to heaven. God meets them at the pearly gates & asks if they have any questions.

One of them says, “Yes, what were the real results of the 2020 election & who was behind the fraud?”

God says, "My son, there was no fraud. Biden won the electoral college fair and square, 306 to 232”. After a few seconds of stunned silence, the one guy turns to the other & whispers, “This goes higher up than we thought”.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shamelessly stolen from reddit:

Two hardcore Trump supporters die & ascend to heaven. God meets them at the pearly gates & asks if they have any questions.

One of them says, “Yes, what were the real results of the 2020 election & who was behind the fraud?”

God says, "My son, there was no fraud. Biden won the electoral college fair and square, 306 to 232”. After a few seconds of stunned silence, the one guy turns to the other & whispers, “This goes higher up than we thought”.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one dash!!

Imagine Trump supporters going to HEAVEN?!?! Outrageous!

HAHAHAHA

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess the next step in her career is being a featured guest on the Karens in the wild youtube channel?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.