• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly? It’s dumb. Go back to Wisconsin and NC and PA. You don’t need Georgia and you probably aren’t winning it. You emerge from your house three times a week to campaign, make it count lol

Not really. Cobb, Fulton, Gwinnett counties are the three most populated around Atlanta and the counties around Savannah and Columbus are mainly Democratic.
It is in due time they will turn democrat and will mirror PA.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

which is why he had to go to the russians and chinese to borrow.

and-now-you-know-the-rest-of-the-story.jpg

300schmil forgiven. And still 900schmil coming due within the next 4 years.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Cobb, Fulton, Gwinnett counties are the three most populated around Atlanta and the counties around Savannah and Columbus are mainly Democratic.
Rumor is Trump is running out of money. Part of this is probably Biden making him spend in places he thought he had sewn up.

It's also why Obama is in Florida:

But at the end of the day, it's still crazy to me that a Democrat would even bother to step foot in Georgia.

Not that Trump even knows where he is at the moment:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got back from a super spreader campaign event. Some woman had ping pong (table tennis) balls and was [redacted by Mods].

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was like the last ditch from Hillary in 2016 when she went to WI, MI and PA.
You think NE is turning blue? I find that doubtful.

Trump isn’t losing Georgia. It’s a waste of time and cocky considering there are other important states Biden needs that are still in the margin of error.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think NE is turning blue? I find that doubtful.

Trump isn’t losing Georgia. It’s a waste of time and cocky considering there are other important states Biden needs that are still in the margin of error.
Where did I state NE is turning Blue? It was a reference to Clinton showing desperation and that's all Trump is doing.

And no it is not cocky about GA. The most populated counties in the state are Blue and growing more Blue each year, the campaigning is not only for the President but also a chance to turn a Senate seat.
Using Gwinnett County as an example (second largest) look at the State Representatives and their parties.
I do know that county very well and the most populated areas are represented by the Democrats.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine being such a douche that you think covering nearly a quarter of a million dead people is a waste of time.

Or failing to understand if you had any kind of plan to stop it's spread perhaps it wouldn't be the story anymore.

Imagine if this were an actual war. Imagine if a quarter million people were dead from an invading force and the President's response was to not respond. Imagine if they suggested we just hoped it would go away. Imagine if they were on talking about the economy and getting people back to work while people were being shot in the streets.

Would ANYONE vote for such a person in such a situation? Of course not. But understanding that is all exactly what the President has done here only requires the ability to think in the abstract and to empathize with others, something his followers are clearly unable to do because the vast majority of them are really, really, really stupid.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^
Seriously this question is in general what is the appeal of attending a Rally? Is it to see the candidate in person, all the talking points are easily available? I always wondered that and even more now with the crazies that go to Trump rally.

NOTE: Prior to easy access to data (IE...internet) I got it then, but I am more wondering about folks today.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^
Seriously this question is in general what is the appeal of attending a Rally? Is it to see the candidate in person, all the talking points are easily available? I always wondered that and even more now with the crazies that go to Trump rally.

NOTE: Prior to easy access to data (IE...internet) I got it then, but I am more wondering about folks today.

wwe without the wrestling. Get to dress up and bring your sign ! Announce your racism with authority. And some of them are probably paid after responding to the craigslist ad :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upon further review ... maybe its the espn college gameday like experience for high school dropouts :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.