• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up 5 blocks from a Hells Angels chapter clubhouse. The kids in our neighbourhood pretty much all did some very low level petty crime/mischief. It was blue collar and alot of the kids dads were longshoremen or worked in trades.
Same here. I was lucky/unlucky enough to set a soda machine on fire while playing with matches when I was 11. The police scared the hell out of us and put the charges aside but told us if we did anything else before they would come back. They did a great job so for years I avoided stuff.

There was one caper later on that seemed so stupid I had to be a part of it. Someone noticed that when one of the bars closed (bar on every corner back then) they carried all the open liquor bottles into the basement while they cleaned the main area. They also would leave a basement door open so the place could vent. So the simple plan was to wait until they carried the liquor downstairs, someone hop the fence, go down basement and grab bottles. Rinse repeat. My job was Lookout and be handed the bottles through the fence. It went well.

The best part was the transportation of the treasure to someone's garage 4 streets over. We used a kid's childhood wagon - packed full so they rattled together. So while trying not to laugh we tried to hurry and not be caught but not go so fast that the bottles fall out break. Good times.

William Friedkin was going to make Sorcerer 2 about this heist but did To Live And Die In LA instead.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You don't ask such tough questions of Joe Biden"

Well, no shit. He hasn't fucked up anywhere near as much as you have nor has he inspired as much terrorism as you have you utter weak-ass tiny-handed bald combed-over fake billionaire girly pay-for-sex ****.

When they ask Biden questions, he has answers. He doesn't get called out directly for lies. Probably because he doesn't lie. The questions are by no means "easy". He just makes them look that way.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching 60 minutes interview with Trump.

Jesus Christ, what a fucking whiner.

It's pretty funny that the vast majority of Trump supporters over at that other board have either gone into hiding or migrated over to that other forum that was set up about 3 months or so ago. They really like to face the music like Dear Leader.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sure aren't lobbing softballs at either Harris or Biden. She went after Biden about the Supreme Court and the prospect of court packing, and he answered honestly. They also punched him on killing the Trump tax cuts and Joe laid out the numbers.

She also pointed out to Harris that she was called the most liberal senator and Harris tried to laugh it off and say that was Pence saying it. She fired back that it was Congressional Watch and then asked her if she was going to be pushing Joe to adopt more of the liberal agenda. And honestly she didn't answer it well.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been promising a health care plan for the last 18 months, he has no fricken plan and more importantly no fricken clue.
No fricken clue is the fricken plan for corralling his supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.