• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tweet shit storm on its way

I dont think its coming. I dont think he wants to draw attention to this. He will probably say or tweet some orange eeyore woe is me bullshit at a later date to the effect that “no president has been as unfairly treated” :noidea: the coward backs away from the camera in this video to hide just like he does when he faces the tough questions... maybe he had another important phone call to take :noidea:

i saw (not sure if true) that this is the first non-rally mass “public” (ie where people in attendance arent prescreened) appearance by trump since the ncaa national championship game in January.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alecia Kitts Tased: Cops Say She Refused to Wear a Mask at Football Game Due to Asthma

Should have put his knee on her neck or just shot her...

I don't have much sympathy for someone who could have avoided all of this simply by a) putting on a mask or b) leaving the field.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alecia Kitts Tased: Cops Say She Refused to Wear a Mask at Football Game Due to Asthma

Should have put his knee on her neck or just shot her...
Dewine said it best: “People who are judging this school, this officer … they were trying to follow the guidelines of the Ohio High School Athletic Association with the sole purpose of wanting the kids to play.”

Seriously this lady is one of those that probably bitched when the season was postponed.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, I haven't been here for a while, and I hate this new layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.