• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, its funny you feel that way. He's been in the public eye and obviously garbage for over 40 years now. If you are either blind enough or ignorant enough to pretend not to know that - then that's on you. But feel to pretend the media turned on him when he ran for office you fucking ****.
Sure, sure, sure. I mean, why start being honest now. :noidea:

Carry on with your little fictional fairytale, nimrod.:rolleyes2:

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The so-called war time president should be put on trial for war crimes.

Something tells me you require protective headgear to leave your house...

Get back on your meds, you're really out there.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me you require protective headgear to leave your house...

Get back on your meds, you're really out there.

I'm fine, but thanks for your concern. Thankfully, I live in a country that takes the current pandemic seriously and actually listens to the scientific experts, unlike that buffoon in the White House.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, sure, sure. I mean, why start being honest now. :noidea:

Carry on with your little fictional fairytale, nimrod.:rolleyes2:
Will do, have a great weekend!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fictional fairytales and mental illness are key traits of the cult trump followers :thumb:

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine, but thanks for your concern. Thankfully, I live in a country that takes the current pandemic seriously and actually listens to the scientific experts, unlike that buffoon in the White House.
Good for you! You sound happy and content. How about acting like it and focusing on your own business. If we wanted any lip outta you we’d scrape it off of your boyfriends zipper.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

You would think dodging that SNC bullet last year would've made these people a little more cognizant of optics at the very least.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you! You sound happy and content. How about acting like it and focusing on your own business. If we wanted any lip outta you we’d scrape it off of your boyfriends zipper.

Translation - I can't refute any of what was presented, so I'll resort to a childish homophobic retort. So typical of the garbage that emanates from the Politics board.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trumps got 69 million doses to move ! NICE!

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think dodging that SNC bullet last year would've made these people a little more cognizant of optics at the very least.

Agreed, I mean did they honestly think that this would not get out and how it would look when it did?

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation - I can't refute any of what was presented, so I'll resort to a childish homophobic retort. So typical of the garbage that emanates from the Politics board.

No, there was not translation needed. You didn't provide anything to refute. You provide an opinion, I'm no one to tell you to change it. You don't like him, or how the US is handling COVID? Fine. I don't care. But if you want to share it, be ready to be told to mind your business, dummy. You're not an American, so don't worry about it.:noidea: You claim to be happy and proud Canuck.... ok then. STFU about topics that don't affect you or your country, moron.

#itsnotrocket

Edit: I'm not a homophone, so try again.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, there was not translation needed. You didn't provide anything to refute. You provide an opinion, I'm no one to tell you to change it. You don't like him, or how the US is handling COVID? Fine. I don't care. But if you want to share it, be ready to be told to mind your business, dummy. You're not an American, so don't worry about it.:noidea: You claim to be happy and proud Canuck.... ok then. STFU about topics that don't affect you or your country, moron.

#itsnotrocket

Edit: I'm not a homophone, so try again.

So, let me get this straight - You don't think living right next door to the country that is struggling the most with COVID-19 doesn't impact us? Do you know that there are health care workers in Windsor that travel across the border to help out in Detroit hospitals? Why do you think the border is closed except for essential travel?

In case you haven't figured it out yet, this virus doesn't recognize borders.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, let me get this straight - You don't think living right next door to the country that is struggling the most with COVID-19 doesn't impact us? Do you know that there are health care workers in Windsor that travel across the border to help out in Detroit hospitals? Why do you think the border is closed except for essential travel?

Unless I'm wrong about canada, you guys are free to decide, right? They are coming over v-o-l-u-n-t-a-r-i-l-y. Be happy we're giving you clowns work.

Dumb post and question, but I didn't expect much from you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.