• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forsberg quits

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the hype and for what? 2 games, really?

Maybe he feels like he can't perform at the highest level, and his health is a problem, but really 2Games!

I just hope he didn't give up on the Avs, just because they suck. I think he just ended the Avs dreams of making the playoffs.

Ohwell, I won't lose sleep over it. Will any of you?

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the hype and for what? 2 games, really?

Maybe he feels like he can't perform at the highest level, and his health is a problem, but really 2Games!

I just hope he didn't give up on the Avs, just because they suck. I think he just ended the Avs dreams of making the playoffs.

Ohwell, I won't lose sleep over it. Will any of you?

Not to be a dick, but if you think Forsberg ended the AV's hopes for the playoffs then welcome to hockey cause you just started watching 4 days ago..:L

And obviously you are cause you started the 4th thread on this subject, LOL.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claude Lemieux II. Got to know when to retire instead of dicking around and fooling yourself into thinking you still are what you used to be when you are not.

prnlijo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I saw his first game back and he didn't look half bad. I wonder if he is still hurt. I can't believe that he's bailing again. It's got to be embarrassing. I don't know what he was thinking coming back in the first place...

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
His foot was giving.him.problems again. I thought he looked real good considering how long he's been away

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His foot was giving.him.problems again. I thought he looked real good considering how long he's been away

I lkove how Forsberg used to play (sans the flop/diving).....that said, the guy is a fucking handjob with no lube now. All of the excitement without a good ending. Hey Flopsberg, you're now 1 penis text from being Bret fucking Favre. You should have retired s years ago.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i always thought forsberg was a pussy, always lying about injuries in the playoffs and exaggerating the serverity to seem heroic. Seen in the nba all too often from kobe(broken this , broken that, sick every other game)

oh what hero's , playing hurt, putting it all on the line, get your fosberg jerseys asap

prnlijo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i always thought forsberg was a pussy, always lying about injuries in the playoffs and exaggerating the serverity to seem heroic. Seen in the nba all too often from kobe(broken this , broken that, sick every other game)

oh what hero's , playing hurt, putting it all on the line, get your fosberg jerseys asap

Ah, It's all coming back now...

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claude Lemieux II. Got to know when to retire instead of dicking around and fooling yourself into thinking you still are what you used to be when you are not.

At least Forsberg was humble and realistic enough to give a roster spot to a player that can actually do something. Now I'm not saying that Claude was the reason the Sharks fell apart in the 08-09 season, but compare the Sharks winning % before and after Lemeiux played his first game and there's quite a drop off.