• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former Patriots player murders 5 in South Carolina before killing himself.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that he did it due to bullying. He just couldn't take being called "Gimpy Ass Adams" anymore.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams played in 6 games for New England before finally being released. He combined for 8 tackles. The Pats had injury troubles in the secondary that season. He was only with the team for a couple of months.

The good news is that they're going to examine his brain for CTE.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definition of a "jaded society": A guy kills 5 people and the uproar here is someone labeled him a Pats fan... :scratch:
Click bait. In another thread, I heard you beat Razon in a dead 100 meter heat, in a wheelchair, while eating donuts and drinking coffee. And that you whipped him in track trivia. Kudos! The board lives!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Click bait. In another thread, I heard you beat Razon in a dead 100 meter heat, in a wheelchair, while eating donuts and drinking coffee. And that you whipped him in track trivia. Kudos! The board lives!
This is the problem with the internet. False information!!! He refused to come outside and race me. I beat his neighbor who had beaten him a weeks earlier. So I guess as per the transitive property of racing you can say I beat him. Also, it was hot tea. if I had coffee I may have needed to stop and drop a deuce at the 50 yard marker and nobody wants to see that...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the problem with the internet. False information!!! He refused to come outside and race me. I beat his neighbor who had beaten him a weeks earlier. So I guess as per the transitive property of racing you can say I beat him. Also, it was hot tea. if I had coffee I may have needed to stop and drop a deuce at the 50 yard marker and nobody wants to see that...
All in good fun, those threads are entertaining. I know this sounds masochistic, but actually read through. This is good NFL board. Have to keep it alive with argument, the good evil of all evils :)

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the problem with the internet. False information!!!
Look at your post and then in the mirror.

Definition of a "jaded society": A guy kills 5 people and the uproar here is someone labeled him a Pats fan..

That someone is is none other than "YOU"

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definition of a "jaded society": A guy kills 5 people and the uproar here is someone labeled him a Pats fan..

You used to make like a little bit of sense. Now reading your posts is just the written version of someone talking with marbles in their mouth. Try showing me the post you are referring to where I said that. Maybe that will help Or use crayons. That can't hurt...just don't eat them...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think you are correct there Ken. Maybe you misread?