• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former Jets kicker Jay Feely tells Berman about 2009 K-ball incident

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be big help for Brady. Great read. Also, I thought only our pathetic Patriots were cheaters? Hmm, go figure.

The union's brief goes on to say that while the NFL interpreted the equipment employee's action as an attempt to gain a competitive advantage, the Jets' kicker, "the player who could have benefited from the alleged 'attempt to gain a competitive advantage' was not investigated, let alone disciplined."

The Jets' kicker that season? Feely.

The incident was not mentioned in open court Monday, but later that day, Feely told "The Doug Gottlieb Show" on CBS Sport Radio that he did talk to U.S. District Court Judge Richard M. Berman about the situation.

"We talked about the similarities in that case and the differences in the way the NFL responded," Feely said. "I didn't get in trouble. I had no culpability in that case."

Jay Feely tells U.S. District Court Judge Richard M. Berman of New York Jets 2009 K ball incident

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflategate will be a bigger part of Berman's legacy than of Brady's, yet it's going on to 3 days of guessing what to do after he was, I guess, surprised with the non-settlement ...

... where the hell do they find these guys?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that really helped out Brady when the judge took the totality of all the bullshit thrown at Brady.