• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former forwards

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gagne has 3 goals and is a -15.
Lupul has played in 35 total games the last two years, has 14 goals.
Upshall has 15 points in 35 games after recovering from an ACL tear. Had 14 goals in 15 games last year.
Knuble had a normal Knuble year last year. 30 goals in 70 games. I am sure a lot of stupid offensive zone penalties. 8 goals this year, but he was hurt.
Potulney had 15 goals last year, but is in the minors for Chicago this year.

And I am not posting Patrick SHarp's stats. It is just too painful...

THorasen, Ruzicka, Metro, are all overseas.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of those dumb moves getting rid of sharp

Well, at the time and just like now, we didn't/don't have the room for another center that needs big minutes to be successful.

Management did him the ultimate favor and acted on his request for more playing time and traded him.

Yes....in hindsight we really look foolish for allowing him to leave the organization, but he deserved a chance to play 1 or 2 centerman minutes with somebody.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Well, at the time and just like now, we didn't/don't have the room for another center that needs big minutes to be successful.

Management did him the ultimate favor and acted on his request for more playing time and traded him.

Yes....in hindsight we really look foolish for allowing him to leave the organization, but he deserved a chance to play 1 or 2 centerman minutes with somebody.

hush :D

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gagne has 3 goals and is a -15.
Lupul has played in 35 total games the last two years, has 14 goals.
Upshall has 15 points in 35 games after recovering from an ACL tear. Had 14 goals in 15 games last year.
Knuble had a normal Knuble year last year. 30 goals in 70 games. I am sure a lot of stupid offensive zone penalties. 8 goals this year, but he was hurt.
Potulney had 15 goals last year, but is in the minors for Chicago this year.

And I am not posting Patrick SHarp's stats. It is just too painful...

THorasen, Ruzicka, Metro, are all overseas.

A little suprised that Metro is overseas. Potulney was always one of my favorites, but there was just no room for him. he was good but not great and would never be more than a 3rd line guy. Suprised to see him in the minors. I would think some team, may be the Isles, would take a shot as he cant be making too much.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SHarp may have been one of the worst moves in the last 20 years here. But there haven't been that many other glaring ones...