• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ford Mustang ECO Boost Premium

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a buddy of mine just purchased one came by the house last night, offered to let me drive it. I initaiily thought well it's the a 5.0 GT so how impressive could it be. Well it was impressive. I know nothing about these I thought ECO Boost meant 4 cyl no power not the case this thing was fun to drive.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a buddy of mine just purchased one came by the house last night, offered to let me drive it. I initaiily thought well it's the a 5.0 GT so how impressive could it be. Well it was impressive. I know nothing about these I thought ECO Boost meant 4 cyl no power not the case this thing was fun to drive.
I have a 2.3 ecoboost Ranger for a work truck.

I am THOROUGHLY impressed with the truck as a whole and specifically the drive train.
The ecoboost Mustang has 30 to 45 more HP than the Ranger depending on whether it has the Performance Pack or not. I can easily see how even in non PP trim it would be a very fun car to own and drive. Only way I would own one would be PP with a manual transmission.
Lighter weight than the 5.0 and most of that savings comes right off the front end so steering responses I sure are fantastic.
Decent power and great mileage too.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a 2.3 ecoboost Ranger for a work truck.

I am THOROUGHLY impressed with the truck as a whole and specifically the drive train.
The ecoboost Mustang has 30 to 45 more HP than the Ranger depending on whether it has the Performance Pack or not. I can easily see how even in non PP trim it would be a very fun car to own and drive. Only way I would own one would be PP with a manual transmission.
Lighter weight than the 5.0 and most of that savings comes right off the front end so steering responses I sure are fantastic.
Decent power and great mileage too.
WOW a response finally...

As you know I live in Florida and I am closing in on retirement. I have mu 2021 Outback Limited XT for travel good room turbo adds enough power to when I need it. Wanted a Rag Top for local travel, beach runs, parks, travel in the South. Looking into an Audi A5 Cabriolet too but European cars are very expensive for repairs.

And yeah the wife and I would both love a stick. I taught her how to drive a 5 speed manual she loved it.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW a response finally...

As you know I live in Florida and I am closing in on retirement. I have mu 2021 Outback Limited XT for travel good room turbo adds enough power to when I need it. Wanted a Rag Top for local travel, beach runs, parks, travel in the South. Looking into an Audi A5 Cabriolet too but European cars are very expensive for repairs.

And yeah the wife and I would both love a stick. I taught her how to drive a 5 speed manual she loved it.
I'm surprised.
I just went on Autotrader and searched for a '18-'22 Ford Mustang Convertible manual transmission 4 cyl.
There are a lot of premium package models for good money!
Premium package because it will have cooled seats.

Nothing like having a convertible you can't put the top down on because the seats get too hot...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clean but if I pull the trigger it will be brand new, I am funny about that anymore.
Yeah me too.
I just did a quick search is all.
I like the warranty, the new car smell, getting the dealer to throw in oil changes and tire rotations etc...