• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For you A$$holes that are constantly bashing Phila

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, man. I've never been to Phoenix, but if you posted that Lou Malnati's puts Chicago pizza to shame, I just don't know if I can trust what you're throwing out.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait.... What? Haha
You heard me.

Never been to Cincy. Been to Cleveland. Saw the cards play the browns a few years back. I got verbally harassed in the rest room, got stage fright and had to walk out with a full bladder. sucked.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You heard me.

Never been to Cincy. Been to Cleveland. Saw the cards play the browns a few years back. I got verbally harassed in the rest room, got stage fright and had to walk out with a full bladder. sucked.
I live in Columbus.

Where we also have a Lou Malnati's. Edit: sorry, I was wrong. It's a Giorodinos.

But there are like 20 Lou Malnati's in Chicago

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Columbus.

Where we also have a Lou Malnati's. Edit: sorry, I was wrong. It's a Giorodinos.

Thats funny. I was there twice and didn't even realize there were multiple. I gotta pay more attention.

I stand corrected Chicago. My bad.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been to Philly 20+ times. I've eaten at local joints, commercial, you name it. Dalessandros, Zahav, Amadas, etc. My line of work requires a lot of travel and entertaining clients. I have a residence in Indy and Phoenix (Cave Creek). I actually don't have a big issue with the city of Philly. However, in all my travels, I have ran into more douchebags in Philly than anywhere else. LA is a close second. There is some great cuisine in Philly for sure, but there are some real gems in Phoenix.

Ever been to Famous 48 in oldtown. Phenomenal.
You want some of the best deep dish around? Check out Lou Malnatis. It puts Chicago deep dist to shame.
Twisted Grove down by the Biltmore is amazing.

Philly and Phoenix are pretty much the exact same population. Philly has a lot more history. But Phoenix is just better for several reasons. Phoenix or San Diego is where I will retire.

Philly is a place to visit. Phoenix is a place to live.

Again, where do you live?

That’s why I asked where you lived. I said earlier in Arcadia near Camelback Mnt. I’m not a deep dish guy at all but I’ll try Famous 48. Thanks for the tip. SD does trump Phoenix because those 120 degree summer days are difficult.

My Dad used to take me to Dallesandros back in the mid 70’s. You know your Philly food! One thing I miss about Philly that I was just talking to my Phoenix friend about is how I miss eating and walking. People don’t do that around here because we drive everywhere. Try Rita’s water ice on 48th st and Indian School. Classic Philly food for you right there (get the black cherry!)

Where you at?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s why I asked where you lived. I said earlier in Arcadia near Camelback Mnt. I’m not a deep dish guy at all but I’ll try Famous 48. Thanks for the tip. SD does trump Phoenix because those 120 degree summer days are difficult.

My Dad used to take me to Dallesandros back in the mid 70’s. You know your Philly food! One thing I miss about Philly that I was just talking to my Phoenix friend about is how I miss eating and walking. People don’t do that around here because we drive everywhere. Try Rita’s water ice on 48th st and Indian School. Classic Philly food for you right there (get the black cherry!)

Where you at?
I'll give it a go. I'm in Indy right now.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats funny. I was there twice and didn't even realize there were multiple. I gotta pay more attention.

I stand corrected Chicago. My bad.
It's sort of deep dish, but different - Chicago pizza and oven grinder might be my favorite for "deep dish" in Chicago.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Columbus.

If they don't get water from Lake Michigan then it's not authentic Lou's, at least that's what people say.

Apparently there's a place somewhere around Phoenix that actually does bring in Lake Michigan water for deep dish, maybe @Scooby-Doo can confirm

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't get water from Lake Michigan then it's not authentic Lou's, at least that's what people say.

Apparently there's a place somewhere around Phoenix that actually does bring in Lake Michigan water for deep dish, maybe @Scooby-Doo can confirm
I would guess if anyone does it, it's probably Lou Malnati's.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want some of the best deep dish around? Check out Lou Malnatis. It puts Chicago deep dist to shame.
Uh, hate to break this to you, but Lou Malnati's is a Chicago deep dish joint. Actually they opened the first restaurant in Lincolnwood, a Chitown suburb, and now have dozens of locales across the city and burbs. They simply opened a location in Philly. So if you're saying that a Chicago deep dish pizza blows Chicago deep dish pizza away, I guess you'd have a point, at least in the department of redundancy department.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, hate to break this to you, but Lou Malnati's is a Chicago deep dish joint. Actually they opened the first restaurant in Lincolnwood, a Chitown suburb, and now have dozens of locales across the city and burbs. They simply opened a location in Philly. So if you're saying that a Chicago deep dish pizza blows Chicago deep dish pizza away, I guess you'd have a point, at least in the department of redundancy department.
:spit:

The Lincolnwood one might as well be in Chicago, anyway. It's like not even a mile north of Devon Ave. if I can remember correctly. I went to the original within the first week of moving here and it was well worth it

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, man. I've never been to Phoenix, but if you posted that Lou Malnati's puts Chicago pizza to shame, I just don't know if I can trust what you're throwing out.

Problem is you can get great NY, CHI, and or DET pizza everywhere.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been to Philly 20+ times. I've eaten at local joints, commercial, you name it. Dalessandros, Zahav, Amadas, etc. My line of work requires a lot of travel and entertaining clients. I have a residence in Indy and Phoenix (Cave Creek). I actually don't have a big issue with the city of Philly. However, in all my travels, I have ran into more douchebags in Philly than anywhere else. LA is a close second.
:faint::faint2:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly haven't been to Philly in decades and have no intent on returning. I literally had two of the worst meals in one day and I've eaten all over the world in some God foresaken places.
Breakfast the only thing served warm was the OJ. Everything else was cold and rubbery. Dinner was some terrible thing they called a hamburger.

You can find a good Philly steak and cheese anywhere in the NE. No need to go to Philly. Then again it may be hard to find whiz for it in other places:doh:

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of pizza and STL, in honor of today being STL Day don't forget to eat some melted cheese on a piece of cardboard and call it pizza

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of pizza and STL, in honor of today being STL Day don't forget to eat some melted cheese on a piece of cardboard and call it pizza
Haha, hey...I don't mind the cracker crust pizza.