• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For you A$$holes that are constantly bashing Phila

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't get water from Lake Michigan then it's not authentic Lou's, at least that's what people say.

Apparently there's a place somewhere around Phoenix that actually does bring in Lake Michigan water for deep dish, maybe @Scooby-Doo can confirm
No can do

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, hate to break this to you, but Lou Malnati's is a Chicago deep dish joint. Actually they opened the first restaurant in Lincolnwood, a Chitown suburb, and now have dozens of locales across the city and burbs. They simply opened a location in Philly. So if you're saying that a Chicago deep dish pizza blows Chicago deep dish pizza away, I guess you'd have a point, at least in the department of redundancy department.
That was Deserved. My bad.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shitty team in a shithole of a city, yes I am always bashing Philthadelphia Fuck Philly!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds like a blast. So how often do you drive around looking a buildings?

I would rather spend my time on one of over 300 golf courses across the state. Trust me, there's plenty of grass, trees and flowers to look at while teeing it up on a 65 degree day in mid February.
I don't go around looking at buildings, but you can't help but notice, in Phoenix the houses all look the same, there are no cookie cutter recently built neighborhoods in Phila. The architecture in Phila is beautiful, the details in the buildings are amazing.

We have plenty of great golf courses in Phila. Some of the greatest courses in this country ie Merion GC, Aronimink GC etc..
How does teeing it up on a 110+ degree day feel? Those days run from June thru Sept, I lived in Vegas, the weather is comparable to Phoenix, just a little cooler in LV.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't go around looking at buildings, but you can't help but notice, in Phoenix the houses all look the same, there are no cookie cutter recently built neighborhoods in Phila. The architecture in Phila is beautiful, the details in the buildings are amazing.

We have plenty of great golf courses in Phila. Some of the greatest courses in this country ie Merion GC, Aronimink GC etc..
How does teeing it up on a 110+ degree day feel? Those days run from June thru Sept, I lived in Vegas, the weather is comparable to Phoenix, just a little cooler in LV.

put icing on a turd, it's still a turd

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryce Harper got hit by a pitch today and the pitcher is receiving death threats by totally normal, run of the mill, non-pieces of shit Philly fans.

Just kidding, those people are awful and completely deserve every bit of the stereotype surrounding them.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of assholes...

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of assholes...

When you tell an Eagles fan to 'eat shit', they take you quite literally. Thinking of the other teams in that division...When the Giants won the superbowl, did any of their fans eat shit? Nope. How about when the Cowboys won superbowls in the early 90s. Did any of their fans eat shit? Nope. You have to go back a ways for a Redskins championship but I don't recall any of their fans celebrating a superbowl win with a dive into horsey poo. Well, Philly will always have its rich traditions. In Seattle we have a bunch of annoying libtards, but I'll take them anyday over Santa Claus-booing shit eaters.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you tell an Eagles fan to 'eat shit', they take you quite literally. Thinking of the other teams in that division...When the Giants won the superbowl, did any of their fans eat shit? Nope. How about when the Cowboys won superbowls in the early 90s. Did any of their fans eat shit? Nope. You have to go back a ways for a Redskins championship but I don't recall any of their fans celebrating a superbowl win with a dive into horsey poo. Well, Philly will always have its rich traditions. In Seattle we have a bunch of annoying libtards, but I'll take them anyday over Santa Claus-booing shit eaters.

Seattle rated the best city to live in cause it’s over flowing with liberals