• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that tend to think the offense is the problem

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did this last year too. Didn’t go anywhere with....some. I’ll say it again....the ignore feature is wonderful. Lol

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did this last year too. Didn’t go anywhere with....some. I’ll say it again....the ignore feature is wonderful. Lol

Yeah.... I can assure you that have not responded. They never do when facts show how wrong they are.

*crickets*

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did someone just seriously post twitter slop from a "senior fantasy football analyst?" :L

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did someone just seriously post twitter slop from a "senior fantasy football analyst?" :L

The information was from Pro Football Focus the "analyst" was not stating an opinion just passing the info on.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you!

As we all know anyone with half a brain should be able to see that the problem is not the offense. I do question some of Doug's play calling but the offense as a whole has performed well.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't really recall anyone saying the offense is a problem, other than it's inconsistent. why make shit up? it IS a problem wentz could not make back to back simple throws to ice the game. it would have been a MAJOR problem if howard was significantly hurt because of it as well. and if the defense didn't find a way to finish it, odds are it WOULD have put a dagger in the season after 1 month.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't really recall anyone saying the offense is a problem, other than it's inconsistent. why make shit up? it IS a problem wentz could not make back to back simple throws to ice the game. it would have been a MAJOR problem if howard was significantly hurt because of it as well. and if the defense didn't find a way to finish it, odds are it WOULD have put a dagger in the season after 1 month.

You have yet to back up any of your bullshit with anything substantial. You and the other idiot nitpick individual plays without looking at everything overall. We are a couple perfectly thrown dropped passes from being undefeated.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have yet to back up any of your bullshit with anything substantial. You and the other idiot nitpick individual plays without looking at everything overall. We are a couple perfectly thrown dropped passes from being undefeated.

can you imagine if someone has been doing that with schwartz every minute of every game for every year? /sarcasm.

we're just as close to being 0-4. keep slicing it any way you choose.. wentz choked on TWO BABY PASSES IN A ROW TO ICE THE GAME. this is fucking football. when you're paid to be the man, games like that and sometimes a season is on the line.

pederson called a great game running the ball and, as i said during, limiting wentz to throwing 10 yard passes and under so he doesn't get sacked. so, you can complain about hollins and schwartz/defense all game, but i can't make that comment about wentz? LMAO! it feels like my closing line to you is always "get the fuck out of here with that."

the offense isn't a problem, nor is the defense. however, certain individuals are paid more and counted on more to execute the simple basics when the game is on the line. jeffery choked last year in the playoffs and it cost us. wentz choked back to back passes in a basic must win game and we got lucky. that's reality.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we all know anyone with half a brain should be able to see that the problem is not the offense. I do question some of Doug's play calling but the offense as a whole has performed well.

Injuries have hurt too. I remember being pissed that Wentz couldn’t hit Alshon for the 1st down late last week. Then I got to thinking about it.

This is always going to look bad for the QB, until you peel it back a little. Wentz and Jeffrey have a timing down. It’s well practiced. But Jeffrey was not moving at 100% last week, surely not by the end of the game.

So that pass didn’t so much get away from Wentz as Jeffrey did not get to where timing said he should be. That’s the impact of injuries.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're just as close to being 0-4. keep slicing it any way you choose.. wentz choked on TWO BABY PASSES IN A ROW TO ICE THE GAME. this is fucking football. when you're paid to be the man, games like that and sometimes a season is on the line.

This right here is why most people think your posts are so fucking stupid. You are very critical of Wentz missing on 2 passes to ice the game but do not look at everything else. Teams are not going to convert every third down and QB's are not going to make every throw perfect. You focus on a few plays where people that look at the analytics of things see it completely different than you do. Pro Football Focus seems to have a lot of credibility among fans, sports analysts and player and it taking a look at everything it says that Wentz is playing great. They take into account the incomplete passes as well as the passes where the QB did his part and the receiver did not.

Against the Packers the Eagles were perfect in the red zone and Wentz had 3 TD passes. The Eagles were 5 for 9 on 3rd down conversion and that is very good. Here is another stat that you want to overlook. The Eagles lead the NFL in 3rd down conversion at 56% only 4 teams in the NFL have a 3rd down conversion of 50% or more. What does that mean....3rd downs are not easy to convert and most teams are going fail more than succeed in conversions. Carson Wentz is 3rd in the NFL in 3rd down conversions via pass. The two ahead of him Daniel Jones and Kyle Allen and they have a small sample size. Carson Wentz is the top passer on 3rd downs when you only list QB's that started all 4 games. Better than Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Prescott....etc. The thing is most QB's are going to convert on half of their 3rd down attempts. You expect Wentz to do it all the time but most people just aren't dumb enough to expect perfection from their QB.

I do not deny that Wentz will miss throws. Wentz is going to throw interceptions. Wentz is going to throw bad passes. That is fucking football. Pull your head out of your ass and look at everything and stop focusing on a handful of plays. Makes you look like a fucking idiot when you get exposed like this.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries have hurt too. I remember being pissed that Wentz couldn’t hit Alshon for the 1st down late last week. Then I got to thinking about it.

This is always going to look bad for the QB, until you peel it back a little. Wentz and Jeffrey have a timing down. It’s well practiced. But Jeffrey was not moving at 100% last week, surely not by the end of the game.

So that pass didn’t so much get away from Wentz as Jeffrey did not get to where timing said he should be. That’s the impact of injuries.

I don't think Alshon was even close to 100% against the Packers. He played because we were desperate and our receivers without him and Djax was playing like shit.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Guys, do we have to kill each other? Let's enjoy the progress of our team, and realize that when we get all our guys back from the injuries, we'll be competitive with every team in the league. I think Howie will still add one or two defenders to shore up the defense. Von Miller? Chris Harris? Patrick Peterson? All are possibilities!
Enjoy the ride!

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This right here is why most people think your posts are so fucking stupid. You are very critical of Wentz missing on 2 passes to ice the game but do not look at everything else. Teams are not going to convert every third down and QB's are not going to make every throw perfect. You focus on a few plays where people that look at the analytics of things see it completely different than you do. Pro Football Focus seems to have a lot of credibility among fans, sports analysts and player and it taking a look at everything it says that Wentz is playing great. They take into account the incomplete passes as well as the passes where the QB did his part and the receiver did not.

Against the Packers the Eagles were perfect in the red zone and Wentz had 3 TD passes. The Eagles were 5 for 9 on 3rd down conversion and that is very good. Here is another stat that you want to overlook. The Eagles lead the NFL in 3rd down conversion at 56% only 4 teams in the NFL have a 3rd down conversion of 50% or more. What does that mean....3rd downs are not easy to convert and most teams are going fail more than succeed in conversions. Carson Wentz is 3rd in the NFL in 3rd down conversions via pass. The two ahead of him Daniel Jones and Kyle Allen and they have a small sample size. Carson Wentz is the top passer on 3rd downs when you only list QB's that started all 4 games. Better than Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Prescott....etc. The thing is most QB's are going to convert on half of their 3rd down attempts. You expect Wentz to do it all the time but most people just aren't dumb enough to expect perfection from their QB.

I do not deny that Wentz will miss throws. Wentz is going to throw interceptions. Wentz is going to throw bad passes. That is fucking football. Pull your head out of your ass and look at everything and stop focusing on a handful of plays. Makes you look like a fucking idiot when you get exposed like this.

holy shit, you are the biggest crybaby i have ever seen on a forum. i swear, every god damn reply is just "WAHHH! WAHHH! WAHH! MY WAY!! WAAHHH BABY WANTS BOTTLE!" and what you come up with usually consists of riding wentz' dick or bashing schwartz.

my posts are so fucking stupid? i've been stressing the importance of home field advantage (a huge aid to our eventual superbowl run).. a strong running game (to which we usually excel when applied) and the ability to make clutch plays (something foles had and wentz has yet to show.) and that's the main issue. so many whiny cunts that drool over wentz, so preferring foles automatically puts me in the 'posting doghouse'.. as if i truly give a shit, lmao.

you keep saying "focusing on two plays." seriously, are you THAT stupid? wentz missing those two simple (i have to keep stressing how easy it was) throws could have DESTROYED the season one month in. at 1-3, they would have had to go at least 4-2 against the upcoming vikings/cowboys/bills/bears/pats/seahawks swing.

enough with your fagatronic view of acting like wentz did enough so it was OK. he could have been 22-22 for 474 yards and 5 td/0 int at that moment. HE. MISSED. 2. SIMPLE. BASIC. EASY. KIDDIE. THROWS. to ice the game. he's paid to finish that. top QB's in the league finish that. that's what being at the top is about. him missing those 2 throws is like harden missing 4 shots in a row in the last 90 seconds in a tie game. no one would give a flying fuck if harden was 18-21 with 45 points before that.

no one gives a fuck about ratings and other bullshit if you're not going to win and do the job when the game is on the line. riding the dick of a dude in his 5th year who has yet to even play in ONE SINGLE PLAYOFF GAME. the game plan had to be dumbed-down for him last week to ensure he got rid of the ball and didn't turn it over. and like a screaming teenage girl at a concert, you're blown away by the fact he was connecting on 7 yard slants and dumps all game.. until it truly mattered that is.

some of you have already spent a chunk of this mini 4 game season so far blaming injuries and drops. can't wait to see the excuses in the end.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Guys, do we have to kill each other? Let's enjoy the progress of our team, and realize that when we get all our guys back from the injuries, we'll be competitive with every team in the league. I think Howie will still add one or two defenders to shore up the defense. Von Miller? Chris Harris? Patrick Peterson? All are possibilities!
Enjoy the ride!

i'd certainly prefer not to argue. when i'm here to post, it's for one reason only, to talk football. but i'm a big believer in being an aggressive fan. one who is always looking into the future, suggesting things that frequently do not sound pretty at the time and my only interest is in the team winning.

i was obviously in huge favor of trading wentz to the jags last season in some kind of combo deal for ramsey and picks. now everyone seems to want ramsey this year, when it's too late (as in it will cost us way too much bulk.) the eagles themselves are very fortunate to be 2-2. that's not sitting well with me, especially when people rip on the defense. we loaded up offensively big time. i've always been a strong fan of wentz and drafting him, but i don't believe he's "elite".. (at least yet) nor do i believe he fits the current superbowl window with these older players better than foles. so if wentz doesn't kill it, guide this team in the postseason and do some damage, i'm going to be pissed as a fan who wanted more.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd certainly prefer not to argue. when i'm here to post, it's for one reason only, to talk football. but i'm a big believer in being an aggressive fan. one who is always looking into the future, suggesting things that frequently do not sound pretty at the time and my only interest is in the team winning.

i was obviously in huge favor of trading wentz to the jags last season in some kind of combo deal for ramsey and picks. now everyone seems to want ramsey this year, when it's too late (as in it will cost us way too much bulk.) the eagles themselves are very fortunate to be 2-2. that's not sitting well with me, especially when people rip on the defense. we loaded up offensively big time. i've always been a strong fan of wentz and drafting him, but i don't believe he's "elite".. (at least yet) nor do i believe he fits the current superbowl window with these older players better than foles. so if wentz doesn't kill it, guide this team in the postseason and do some damage, i'm going to be pissed as a fan who wanted more.

How are we doing for HFA so far?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was obviously in huge favor of trading wentz to the jags last season in some kind of combo deal for ramsey and picks

You may not think Wentz is elite....you are one of the very few that think that... but... Elite or not he is still a franchise QB and you do not trade a franchise QB away for a CB or any defensive player for that matter.