• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Food Challenges

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These days...neither!

My wife is generally a spicy food lover, and to some degree I am as well, but we're not in the challenge mode when it comes to eating.

I think if it this way... that stuff is going to hurt alot more coming out later than they did going in.... I do love spicy food, but some take it too far and I just don't think eating 5 pounds of food could help me in any way, shape or form :suds:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im with this guy^^ when it comes to spicy food,I like it,but damn,sometimes they go way too far as the spiciness...……….I want some taste to go along with that spicy taste...……...if I wanted so damn spicy to where all it is,is a burn,then I would have bit into a habanero.....………

And as far s eating 5lbs of food in one sitting for a t-shirt or wtf ever theyre giving away.....Eh,they can have it...……….

And the last time I ever did a food challenge,I ate at Buffalo Wild Wings...….Eat a doz hot wings in 5 mins,you get a free t-shirt......I did it in 3:45...……….....those days of challenges are over!!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im with this guy^^ when it comes to spicy food,I like it,but damn,sometimes they go way too far as the spiciness...……….I want some taste to go along with that spicy taste...……...if I wanted so damn spicy to where all it is,is a burn,then I would have bit into a habanero.....………

And as far s eating 5lbs of food in one sitting for a t-shirt or wtf ever theyre giving away.....Eh,they can have it...……….

And the last time I ever did a food challenge,I ate at Buffalo Wild Wings...….Eat a doz hot wings in 5 mins,you get a free t-shirt......I did it in 3:45...……….....those days of challenges are over!!!

Agree 100%.... have you ever made/had pickled red onions/habaneros? So good as a topping for tacos or nachos...
Slice some red onion thin, cut the habanero into strips(seeds out, it you like extra spice keep the ribs and some seeds in), add white vinegar and a bit of salt.... let sit for at least one hour.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, are we talking something you just have to attempt, or something you have to complete or some horrible thing will happen to you?

Because I know I will fail any "eat a lot of food" challenge. I am a big guy, but not really a big eater. After a pound of food, I am fucking done. No way I am getting more down.

However, I can do a spicy food challenge, if push comes to shove. It won't be enjoyable to me, but I am physically capable.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%.... have you ever made/had pickled red onions/habaneros? So good as a topping for tacos or nachos...
Slice some red onion thin, cut the habanero into strips(seeds out, it you like extra spice keep the ribs and some seeds in), add white vinegar and a bit of salt.... let sit for at least one hour.

This. There's a little taqueria near me that has the best tacos de lengua and tacos al pastor. But they have a salsa bar that has pickled habaneros and onions as a topping. It will blow your mind. I put some of that and their salsa on it with lime, one of my favorite meals. And dirt cheap (tacos are 75 cents a piece).

As far as the food challenge goes, if I have to do one, I'll take the heat. It's stupid how hot they make that stuff. But I've tried Pepper X and survived. If it's not an absurd amount of food, I can take the pain for a short time. There's nothing that can help me eat an 8 pound burrito or 144 oysters or one of those.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never heard of it,but it's on my to do list soon........:thumb: