• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Floyd mayweather vs. Robert Guerrero

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I am getting excited about this. I always want to see Floyd go down but this time I am really, really sick of all the cheap posturing and excessive lip from the Guerrero camp. It's like they all take their lead from the old man. I want Guerrero to get knocked out early.

But have you seen this weigh-in. If nothing else, watch and see the largest black man you'll ever see in your life in the background. Anyone know who that is?

Last edited by a moderator:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I am getting excited about this. I always want to see Floyd go down but this time I am really, really sick of all the cheap posturing and excessive lip from the Guerrero camp. It's like they all take their lead from the old man. I want Guerrero to get knocked out early.

But have you seen this weigh-in. If nothing else, watch and see the largest black man you'll ever see in your life in the background. Anyone know who that is?

Mayweather doesn't ever fight elite competition ... I would love to see him go down too, but he will continue to stick and move against sub-par competition and win.

Y! SPORTS
Here is a great article on him today...

HTML:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing--floyd-mayweather-jr--needs-better-competition-to-be-considered-an-all-time-boxing-great-081348047.html

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....Mayweather dominated that fight, maybe except for the 1st round, but it was evident he was just sizing RG and basically saving his energy, meanwhile RG was burning all his energy in round 1.

But I go with SECOfficial here, Seems as though Mayweather never fights elite competition and at about 25-0 he switched to facing just mediocre fighters to collect a payday and keep his undefeated record. 43-0 is really good, but how legit have most of his fighters been?