• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flowers to the Lions...

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never was even a thought. No chance he was re-signing. Same with LT Brown.

Nope!

Our free agents the last few years have been gobbled up faster then Bob Krafts wang at his favorite massage parlor.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our free agents the last few years have been gobbled up faster then Bob Krafts wang at his favorite massage parlor.

And the only one to get a ring was Chris Long. Got one with the Pats vs Atlanta and one with the Eaglkesvs Pats.

In the Past two years the Patriots have lost Flowers and Brown, Butler, Lewis, Amendola and Solder. They're getting draft picks in return and the guys that left last year certainly didn't hurt the Patriots championship run.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now we've got two former Pats DC's that are now HC's plucking from our roster as if they can catch the same lightning in a bottle with these players. Whatever. Hope they enjoy watching the Pats in the playoffs next year from home.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not my money so I wish they had kept Flowers... :)

I think he would have been great with Bennett.

Of course given the success of last season Bellichick has a lot of slack... ;)

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now we've got two former Pats DC's that are now HC's plucking from our roster as if they can catch the same lightning in a bottle with these players. Whatever. Hope they enjoy watching the Pats in the playoffs next year from home.

I think (IMHO) Flores will be different. Time will tell.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patricia had a lot of guys that refused to buy into his system and pretty much had a tremendous amount of infighting going on. Ford told him to stick with it and clean house. So he started by making a few trades and releasing a bunch of guys. Now other teams know that these guys were a problem and some of them will not get jobs this year.

Guys like Antonio Brown and Levon Bell are so good at what they do that they can get away with going against the grain. The majority of players are just pieces of a huge puzzle and if they think that they're bigger than they are, they quickly find out that the coaches are a closer knitgroup than the players.

I think the Lions will be either 9-7 or possibly 10-6 this year.