• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida/LSU Cancelled

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted a link to Florida Insiders...those guys LSU beat writers too?

Post up your links showing that LSU backed out.

I'll wait.

Yes because it's so reasonable to think the UF AD did. It want the Athletic Department to make millions of dollars. Therefore he did all he could to torpedo the whole thing.

:rolleyes2:

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW! I know LSU fans weren't happy w/ Miles but be careful what you wish for. Coach O has failed at every location he's been at...Overall 17–27 HC record. Sure, he got the players up for one game against an overly matched Mizzou team but lets be real. If LSU settles for Coach O the outlook is bleak! LSU better hit a HR hire or they will become the next Tennessee post fat Fulmer.

On the HC I am not settling, as I stated "short term". The QB is a different animal all together. Etling gives the Tigers the best chance of success at this time.

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree as others have stated this game is not going to be rescheduled. With that being said I guess I will start looking forward to the Southern Miss game.

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would feel ashamed if I was a UF fan and my team back their way into Atlanta over Tennessee because of their lack of playing LSU. Still, I don't think UF will beat both Georgia or Arkansas anyways.

stabnburn

Moderately-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would feel ashamed if I was a UF fame and my team back their way into Atlanta over Tennessee because of their lack of playing LSU. Still, I don't think UF will beat both Georgia or Arkansas anyways.
I will feel nothing even resembling shame if that happens. It would bring me pure joy knowing that we managed to screw UT even when they beat us.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would feel ashamed if I was a UF fan and my team back their way into Atlanta over Tennessee because of their lack of playing LSU. Still, I don't think UF will beat both Georgia or Arkansas anyways.

As for me, I'd laugh my ass off. The trailer park frenzy in Tennessee would provide endless lulz.

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how is the weather looking for tomorrow now? Heard somewhere that it might be fine after all so why can't the AD's work to possibly get this game back on?

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how is the weather looking for tomorrow now? Heard somewhere that it might be fine after all so why can't the AD's work to possibly get this game back on?

Florida currently has over a million residents without power. The cops.have their hands full and the hotels are full of evacuated coastal residents.......and no we are not going to agree to give up a home game and there wasn't time to organize it anyway. We need to just play it the first week of December.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens if Tennessee and UF end up with the same number of losses?

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="VTgator, post: 9019563, member: 11787"]Hey, we've gone through this before at Florida. In 2001, our game with Tennessee was postponed due to weather. The Vols loved it because they were laden with injuries early in the year, but were healthy by the end. LSU fans should relish the idea of playing later in the year, when your offense will have several games under their belts and be allowed to gel. Florida's offense is nothing special now, and is not liable to be later in the year, either.

This may actually be of benefit to LSU, so don't worry about it.[/QUOTE]
Game was postponed due to 9/11 in 2001 and your statement about injuries is nothing more than bullshit. Lulz at Florida scared to play LSU.