• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FJ Cruisers

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall have any thoughts on them? Those of you who are “Merican only” guys don’t bother responding. I don’t wanna hear it.

I’ve currently got a 2016 Tundra which I love but we may be moving in a year and a half and I’ve considered I probably don’t need a full size truck, plus would like something that does just a little bit better on gas mileage so I’d probably move to an suv. I’ve always liked the FJ’s and you can still find them practically brand new with ~30k miles pretty easily for around 30k or less. They seem to have a pretty good following. Wondering if any of you guys have any experience or knowledge on them.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall have any thoughts on them? Those of you who are “Merican only” guys don’t bother responding. I don’t wanna hear it.

I’ve currently got a 2016 Tundra which I love but we may be moving in a year and a half and I’ve considered I probably don’t need a full size truck, plus would like something that does just a little bit better on gas mileage so I’d probably move to an suv. I’ve always liked the FJ’s and you can still find them practically brand new with ~30k miles pretty easily for around 30k or less. They seem to have a pretty good following. Wondering if any of you guys have any experience or knowledge on them.

It is a shortened 4 Runner so it should be rock solid.
That said...if I was in the market for one, I would go ahead and pull the trigger.

On a 4 Runner.

The 4 Runner is practical and ugly.

The fj is hideous and unpractical.