• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Five Bold Predictions For The 49ers

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Five bold predictions for 49ers' 2019 season on training-camp week

I'l say Yes, No, No, Yes and No

5 being a "No" because 2 is a "No"

No, Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes

Buckner will have another solid year, but not enough sacks to make All-Pro. I would think Garapolo will play all season and enabling a play-off berth. He doesn't need to play the entire game, and more options will allow him to get rid of the ball. For Taylor, depends on what each person considers "breaking out"?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes

Buckner will have another solid year, but not enough sacks to make All-Pro. I would think Garapolo will play all season and enabling a play-off berth. He doesn't need to play the entire game, and more options will allow him to get rid of the ball. For Taylor, depends on what each person considers "breaking out"?
His history would suggest otherwise.

SnowflakeDewsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) we will advance to the wild card
2) GLBT Appreciation Day will be instituted
3) we will lose games because of the atypical climate
4) punting unit breaks a record for most punts just outside the 20 yard line
5) finally get some good timeout music like Neutral Milk Hotel and Fleet Foxes

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok he was injured before, but do you have to be so negative? :-)
Negative? I'll show you negative; 2 interceptions by the entire team last year.....2! Good lord, you'd think you'd get 2 just by accident. Its an all time NFL record for futility. Now that is something to be concerned about.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Negative? I'll show you negative; 2 interceptions by the entire team last year.....2! Good lord, you'd think you'd get 2 just by accident. Its an all time NFL record for futility. Now that is something to be concerned about.

No doubt that is horrible, but thats also a different subject. The subject was JG not playing all 16 games. Being 'so negative' means already saying (implying?) he'll be injured.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt that is horrible, but thats also a different subject. The subject was JG not playing all 16 games. Being 'so negative' means already saying (implying?) he'll be injured.
Every time I turned around Brieda was injured and Garopollo has only made it through one season without getting injured and that was only 5 games. he looked so good then but so shaky last year.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Every time I turned around Brieda was injured and Garopollo has only made it through one season without getting injured and that was only 5 games. he looked so good then but so shaky last year.

But every team has injuries every year, so it would be unrealistic to think we won't suffer any. What we hope for is not to the key players and not long term injuries.

The more important thing is for them to play well while not injured.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But every team has injuries every year, so it would be unrealistic to think we won't suffer any. What we hope for is not to the key players and not long term injuries.

The more important thing is for them to play well while not injured.
Not like the 49ers had since Shanahan took over.

DurbanPoison2121

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is reasonably bold:

5. Our new punter will be a Pro Bowler in his rookie season.

4. Dre Greenlaw gets some votes for DROY.

3. Our defense ranks top 3 in NFL.

2. Verrett will make the Pro Bowl although slower, will be a force at CB

1. Our offense ranks top 5 in NFL.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not quite half the season but so far so good. We can all throw out No. 3 Trent Taylor, but if you said 'yes' for the other 4, you're good so far.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BTW - How is the Dark Cloud enjoying the season so far? :-)

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a devastating loss but if they can somehow win against the Cardinals and win one of the three big ones against New Orleans, Green Bay and Baltimore they can still make the playoffs. The division is most likely gone but other teams can definitely beat the Seahawks just not the 49ers, so I can't give up hope.

The worst thing was seeing how scared and skittish Garoppolo looked last night.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just a devastating loss but if they can somehow win against the Cardinals and win one of the three big ones against New Orleans, Green Bay and Baltimore they can still make the playoffs. The division is most likely gone but other teams can definitely beat the Seahawks just not the 49ers, so I can't give up hope.

The worst thing was seeing how scared and skittish Garoppolo looked last night.

its a tough loss but not devastating one, agree its important to move forward and beat Arizona. I would NOT underestimate Arizona at all.

How can you say the Division is most likely gone when we're leading it?! It takes a pretty negative person to say this.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a tough loss but not devastating one, agree its important to move forward and beat Arizona. I would NOT underestimate Arizona at all.

How can you say the Division is most likely gone when we're leading it?! It takes a pretty negative person to say this.
Because we play Seattle, New Orleans and Baltimore on the road. Not to mention Atlanta who just beat New Orleans. We also play Green Bay and the Rams at home; that will be tough.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should move Pettis and Bourne to the defensive secondary; they've knocked down more passes than any current DB on the team.