• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fitz announces he plans to play in 2017

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This probably means Palmer will be back in 2017 as well.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully that's a good thing. After this year, I don't know what to think.

It's definitely a good thing. The Cards would have been saddle with all that dead cap money from both guys it would have been hard finding replacements for 2017. At least this gives the team the option of not reaching for a QB in a weak draft class for the position.

Rumors have Watson high on the Cardinals board & also have the Cards targeting Webb in the middle rounds. Either guy is not making the team better in 2017.

Also, I just listened to OC Goodwin say the cards are flipping DJ & Jared at the tackle spots. He was on Doug & Wolf, the audio is available on the Cards website.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's definitely a good thing. The Cards would have been saddle with all that dead cap money from both guys it would have been hard finding replacements for 2017. At least this gives the team the option of not reaching for a QB in a weak draft class for the position.

Rumors have Watson high on the Cardinals board & also have the Cards targeting Webb in the middle rounds. Either guy is not making the team better in 2017.

Also, I just listened to OC Goodwin say the cards are flipping DJ & Jared at the tackle spots. He was on Doug & Wolf, the audio is available on the Cards website.
Yea. It's better than the alternative. I don't mind taking a flyer on Watson. He is super raw, but he is a winner.

The tackle position is interesting. I didn't know about that.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. It's better than the alternative. I don't mind taking a flyer on Watson. He is super raw, but he is a winner.

The tackle position is interesting. I didn't know about that.

DJ looked pretty good at LT. He will only get better after he took a big jump from 2015. Jared had been solid there since becoming a Cardinal, but there were signs before his injury that speed rushers who can dip & get low to the ground, were giving him trouble.

Now we just need to find a good RG & let Boehm start at center.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to a much better season!