• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fishing

I'm a football fan who

• Likes to fish

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • I don't fish

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • For those who fish, do you prefer Stream fishing

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • For those who fish, do you prefer Lake fishing

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • For those who fish, do you prefer Saltwater fishing

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does fishing qualify as trawling? That is the question. Believe this thread is worthy of NFL board material. Just as much as track racers... look at that fish go ... zoom!

The Dolphin is a mammal not a fish that you eat, usually. So who in AFCE is gonna eat dolphin for lunch and dinner this year? All teams will give Miami a run for the money. That div is suddenly good.

I predict that all teams in AFCE are 8-8 or better this year. Go for it!
Yes.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does fishing qualify as trawling? That is the question. Believe this thread is worthy of NFL board material. Just as much as track racers... look at that fish go ... zoom!

The Dolphin is a mammal not a fish that you eat, usually. So who in AFCE is gonna eat dolphin for lunch and dinner this year? All teams will give Miami a run for the money. That div is suddenly good.

I predict that all teams in AFCE are 8-8 or better this year. Go for it!
Dolphin is also the name of a ish. Same fish as Dorado or Mahi Mahi.
They taste good and get eaten.....

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only like to lake fish in Canada. Not a big fan on every other kind and location of fishing.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mako can swim 45 MPH,
Wahoo can do 48 MPH nut have been clocked at 60.
Sailfish can hit 70 MPH
The Black Marlin is purported to be able to swim 80 MPH. They are the real "track stars!"
The best a human track star can do underwater is less than 5 MPH - pathetic, these human runners!!!!!
Lets see a fish sprint a 4.2 40. Pathetic webbers.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what about the great salmon? Frigging eggers, now that is endurance.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate it

used to head out super early every Sunday morning on a buddys boat. They loved to fish, I loved a few beers and a day on the water on a beautiful day

but without fail, after a few hours I wanted to drown myself out of total boredom

yet I would go again the following Sunday
200 (1).gif

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to the camera man
Baby Hat GIF

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to fish lakes, one of my favorite things in life is tossing a surface lure at sunset on a summer evening. I share the thoughts on salt water fishing, I once caught a 92 pound halibut in Alaska and it was as described. They throw a line out, you sit and wait, then haul up a fish from hundreds of feet down. It was like landing the anchor.

No I'll take bass fishing where you drop a perfect cast by a structure and dance the bait to entice the hit. You feel as if you're really EARNED the strike instead of simply waiting for the rod to bend.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to fish lakes, one of my favorite things in life is tossing a surface lure at sunset on a summer evening. I share the thoughts on salt water fishing, I once caught a 92 pound halibut in Alaska and it was as described. They throw a line out, you sit and wait, then haul up a fish from hundreds of feet down. It was like landing the anchor.

No I'll take bass fishing where you drop a perfect cast by a structure and dance the bait to entice the hit. You feel as if you're really EARNED the strike instead of simply waiting for the rod to bend.
I prefer stream fishing for trout, but pulling a large mouth bass out of the reeds is a blast.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll never forget the excitement of a 5 pound bass in a pond not much bigger than a swimming pool hit a little fly popper on the ded still surface at sunset. Wow!
I also enjoy watching a 40 pound dolphin (fish) do a tailwalk while stripping most of the line off your reel......

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh....

I have some family members that do fly fishing, but for some reason I envisioned being on the side of a river in Montana with mountains/trees, etc. nearby... like the movie "A River Runs Through It." Then when I saw the pictures they're in a boat (with guides that they pay handsomely), it's only catch and release (I like to eat fish), with like the most bland surroundings.

Kind of sucked all my passion out. And my relatives are total, "SO HERE'S TIPS, and MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS! And ALSO TRY THIS!" Ugh. No thanks. Boat fishing is just boring as fuck to me. Did it when I was a kid and still thought it was pretty boring.

I think I'd be down to fish if it was completely on my own, nobody else around, and just go out and fart around for an hour. Not make it a TRIP, all day thing, or giant production.
You need a kayak.