• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First domino to fall: DC Attorney General set to action against Snyder

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckle up....this might be the first domino to fall boys. Not sure what it all means, but this has to be good. Anytime something says "action against Snyder"...I am interested.

Please merge if needed Skinsdad.

It means the DC AG better watch out his bedroom window and his rearview mirror for PI's. Better hope he doesn't have any ghosts in the closet.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means the DC AG better watch out his bedroom window and his rearview mirror for PI's. Better hope he doesn't have any ghosts in the closet.
Just saw this in the Wanted Ads in the DC area???

WANTED:

Looking for a private investigator who is not afraid to get their hands dirty!

Job responsibilities:

-Detailed oriented
-Willing to intimate defenseless parties
-Ability to uncover irrelevant facts that could cause embarrassment to another party if manipulated
-Must be completely obedient to commands and refer to the employer as "My Lord"
-Willing to harass other parties even if your investigation finds no history of wrongdoing

Consent form:

I hereby acknowledge that the employer has complete authority to and probably will seek to damage my reputation and or injure my character publically if I fail to produce the required results.

Any thoughts here guys???????????????

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a dirty job. People who can't stand up for themselves are often the people that want to hire someone like this. Or a spouse that suspects her SO is cheating.

I had a fishing buddy years ago, he was the Capitan of the Rockville police. He went to a self defense training event for the force. The instructor threw him and he hurt his back. He had to go disability. The insurance company had PIs tailing him trying to catch him doing something that would allow them deny his disability. He pulled over in a parking lot and waited until the PI parked, got out of his car and walked back to the PIs car and said "I am a cop, you think I don't know when I am being tailed." He told the guy if they didn't quit he was going to hire a lawyer. They quit.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a dirty job. People who can't stand up for themselves are often the people that want to hire someone like this. Or a spouse that suspects her SO is cheating.

I had a fishing buddy years ago, he was the Capitan of the Rockville police. He went to a self defense training event for the force. The instructor threw him and he hurt his back. He had to go disability. The insurance company had PIs tailing him trying to catch him doing something that would allow them deny his disability. He pulled over in a parking lot and waited until the PI parked, got out of his car and walked back to the PIs car and said "I am a cop, you think I don't know when I am being tailed." He told the guy if they didn't quit he was going to hire a lawyer. They quit.
Wow! Lol. Love it.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree 100%.

The fact that the owners simply don't care that this potentially occurred is crazy to me. I have no doubt that Snyder hired aggressive PIs to tail the victims of the harassment and abuse. I also believe he hired PIs to look to get dirt on his fellow owners.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%.

The fact that the owners simply don't care that this potentially occurred is crazy to me. I have no doubt that Snyder hired aggressive PIs to tail the victims of the harassment and abuse. I also believe he hired PIs to look to get dirt on his fellow owners.
I don't doubt any of it. I have always said Snyder was a turd of a human being.

I mentioned in an earlier post, non of these rich guys aren't choirboys. They have the money to make people be quiet. I know how Dan got his money before football but it had to be an accident. Everything else he has done as business man has not gone well.

Last edited:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't doubt any of it. I have always said Snyder was a turd of a human being.

I mentioned in an earlier post, non of these rich guys aren't choirboys. They have the money to make people be quiet. I know how Dan got his money before football but it had to be an accident. Everything else he has done as business man has not gone well.
More info coming out.

When will this stop? Again, I understand the owners are not saints, but I am sure they have their limits. The fact that Snyder is using Gestapo tactics against women who complained is unconscionable. When will Goodell and the owners put an end to this nightmare? At some point, everyone needs to walk away from this mess.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recent reports are the owners don't care about all that. They are losing money by having Snyder own that team.

Profit sharing is a big deal to them. The Skins at one point were a major money machine for the owners.

If Dan gets his stadium, it could be the end of all this. They are gonna try and starve him out. I know Dan says he's not going anywhere, but I promise you, everyone has a price.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Colts owner Jim Irsay told reporters he believes there is "merit to remove" Commanders owner Daniel Snyder.​

Irsay also noted in his brief interview that he believes there "potentially will be" the 24 votes needed to remove Snyder, and noted "He can investigate me till the cows come home, it’s not going to back me off.” It's one thing to get this smoke from sources -- for another owner to loudly proclaim this points strongly to the fact that Snyder's ownership tenure is in real jeopardy. Irsay believes it's in the best interest of the NFL to remove Snyder from his ownership position and that's probably not a small circle view behind closed doors if he's willing to say it this publicly.

Source: Albert Breer on Twitter

Oct 18, 2022, 4:41 PM ET