• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First coach is fired

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not a fan of Saunders, I am concerned they passed on the defensive coach that was on the bench for the O coach from the Raptors.

In the few games Towns has played he has been an actual positive on the defensive end, and I think Vanterpool is a massive part of that. I would rather have him over Finch.

That being said, if Finch came elevate Russell to not dog shit levels, it will totally be worth giving up the high lottery pick in a loaded draft!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not a fan of Saunders, I am concerned they passed on the defensive coach that was on the bench for the O coach from the Raptors.

In the few games Towns has played he has been an actual positive on the defensive end, and I think Vanterpool is a massive part of that. I would rather have him over Finch.

That being said, if Finch came elevate Russell to not dog shit levels, it will totally be worth giving up the high lottery pick in a loaded draft!

I've seen a lot of posts about Vanterpool should have been the guy. But I'm hoping for a geniune level of mediocrity from you guys. Every Warrior fan is salivating at the 4th or 5th pick in this draft, but they're just being greedy. I'll be fine with the 7th or 8th, no problem.

Go Ahead Reaction GIF

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen a lot of posts about Vanterpool should have been the guy. But I'm hoping for a geniune level of mediocrity from you guys. Every Warrior fan is salivating at the 4th or 5th pick in this draft, but they're just being greedy. I'll be fine with the 7th or 8th, no problem.

Go Ahead Reaction GIF
Was there already a thread on this? If soo, I apologize I missed it. I don't want to be the duplicate thread guy.

I am not sure who would be better, but Finch's offense is not all that different than Saunders, but he would absolutely have to be better and his rotations. If McDaniels does not instantly start getting more minutes they hired the wrong guy. I just worry that when Vanterpool leaves at the end of the year, which he absolutely will, that Towns will regress to being a bad defender.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there already a thread on this? If soo, I apologize I missed it. I don't want to be the duplicate thread guy.

I am not sure who would be better, but Finch's offense is not all that different than Saunders, but he would absolutely have to be better and his rotations. If McDaniels does not instantly start getting more minutes they hired the wrong guy. I just worry that when Vanterpool leaves at the end of the year, which he absolutely will, that Towns will regress to being a bad defender.

Oh, sorry should have clarified, posts on Twitter.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, sorry should have clarified, posts on Twitter.

No question Lillard and McCollum probably said something. They got all sad when he left the Blazers in the first place.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect the Thunder are going to trade Horford any day now as they are starting to give minutes to Moses Brown. Brown has 20, 16 and 5 blocks in Chicago tonight. I know he played at UCLA but I don’t know much about him. I think he has a future in the league.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I’m officially a dumbass, don’t know how I put that here