• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fire Paul Pasqualoni

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see this team recovering this year even if Hand and Daniels return and hoping Snacks returns to last years form.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see this team recovering this year even if Hand and Daniels return and hoping Snacks returns to last years form.

Its a league of adjustments. If they dont change then it will only get worse.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a league of adjustments. If they dont change then it will only get worse.

and the pencil wearing genius is suppose to be capable of seeing and making those adjustments in game early on and not just at halftime or afterwards. He isn't Hoodie but he for got-damn sure believes he is.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck bringing in Harbaugh.

He's complete shit at Michigan and his style is not going to change at the pro level. He can't be innovative and becomes obsessed with he great he thinks he is and his system.

QB whisperer my ass. He somewhat helped Andrew Luck (that was more in line with David Shaw than it was Harbaugh) and that propelled the fantasy of what he could do with QB's. He had Josh Jackson at San Diego University before going onto Stanford and the fantasy that he got the most out of Colin Kaepernick is exactly that, fantasy.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever happened to Daniels?
Guy has been out all year. Basically stole 9 million from the Ford's.
He probably bought a Ford explorer and wanted his money back after it broke down.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fantasy that he got the most out of Colin Kaepernick is exactly that, fantasy.

The fact that he even got to the playoffs with Krapernick is amazing.
Probably more to do with Patrick Willis and N. Bowman in their primes though.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy has been out all year. Basically stole 9 million from the Ford's.

Martha and her family steal billions each and every year via their shitty products they put out whether through a factory or on the field of play in football. Martha doesn't give a shit about winning because she can easily tune out fans while they idiotically keep spending their hard earned money attending games.

You want to complain about a player being paid 9M this year while in years past every snap he's on the field placing his life in jeopardy whether it's a possible paralysis or lifelong CTE or a hip or knee replacement and any other possible negative thing that comes along.

I'm pretty much leaning completely with the players anymore than rich owners who suffer nothing physically, emotionally or mentally.

Who wins in those scenarios solely ?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that he even got to the playoffs with Krapernick is amazing.
Probably more to do with Patrick Willis and N. Bowman in their primes though.

The media pundits propped Harbaugh up to the highest level as a QB whisperer when it wasn't earned.

I'll completely agree with the last sentence.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Urban Meyer in here.

here, as in Dallas Cowboys here.

Urban Meyer “absolutely” would take Cowboys job

Many coaches would never comment publicly about a job that is currently filled by someone else. Urban Meyer is not one of those coaches.

Appearing Friday on Colin Cowherd’s radio show, Meyer made it clear that he’s interested in the Cowboys job.

“That’s New York Yankees, that’s the Dallas Cowboys,” Meyer initially said regarding the question of whether Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley would or should want the job, via Jon Machota of TheAthletic.com. “That’s the one. Great city. They got Dak Prescott, Zeke Elliott. You got a loaded team. And I can’t speak for him obviously, I hate to even speculate because I don’t know him, that’s really not fair, but to me, that’s the one job in professional football that you say, ‘I got to go do that.'”

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martha and her family steal billions each and every year via their shitty products they put out whether through a factory or on the field of play in football.

Wouldn't call it stealing. You either get a car or get to see new and inventive ways to lose each Sunday.
Either way you get something.
Daniels however is pure AIRRRRR for 9 million.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Many coaches would never comment publicly about a job that is currently filled by someone else. Urban Meyer is not one of those coaches.

Appearing Friday on Colin Cowherd’s radio show, Meyer made it clear that he’s interested in the Cowboys job.

“That’s New York Yankees, that’s the Dallas Cowboys,” Meyer initially said regarding the question of whether Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley would or should want the job, via Jon Machota of TheAthletic.com. “That’s the one. Great city. They got Dak Prescott, Zeke Elliott. You got a loaded team. And I can’t speak for him obviously, I hate to even speculate because I don’t know him, that’s really not fair, but to me, that’s the one job in professional football that you say, ‘I got to go do that.'”

When asked about if Urban would take the job in Detroit.
He answered "They have a football team in Detroit? "

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is inexcusable:

It's one thing to drop back all day against a QB like Rodgers for fear of getting burned (though I disagree with this approach), but to do the same against Kirk Cousins, who everyone knows gets shaky in the face of pressure, is asinine and grounds for firing.

The only way Cousins beats you is with time & comfort in the pocket. And that's exactly what we gave him. :frusty:

*Why is it that we ALWAYS end up with conservative defensive coaches when it comes to pressuring QB's and blitzing? I'm so tired of it. I'd bring Buddy Ryan in here just to get a glimpse of how the other half lives.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That one will be Linehan's adopted sons gig.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikes struggled to score 19 last night. At home against a bad team.

That's how pathetic our defense was Sunday.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikes struggled to score 19 last night. At home against a bad team.

That's how pathetic our defense was Sunday.

49'ers only scored 9 on the skins even though they were on the road and in a slop fest. I don't believe the Skins defense is as bad as some make it out to be even though they looked bad versus the Giants and Pats but those other games they were right there at being competitive.

The Lions defense just isn't good at anything right now outside of losing.

This defense needs multiplicity and immediately. If the Lions lose versus the Giants on Sunday they might as well trade Marvin, Wagner, Slay and even Davis if anyone is interested because the depth is already highly questionable in many areas/positions.