• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fire Everyone

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely inexcusable for a performance that poor. This team has too much talent to get blown out at home by the Raiders off the week they had. Embarassing.

coloradobuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to fire Shurmur and the Special Teams Coach ASAP! Both are embarrassing. And if Fangio doesn't turn this sinking ship around in the next 2-3 games......give him the pink slip as well!

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to fire Shurmur and the Special Teams Coach ASAP! Both are embarrassing. And if Fangio doesn't turn this sinking ship around in the next 2-3 games......give him the pink slip as well!
I have serious doubts that Fangio can figure it out after 2 and a quarter seasons. I think this is what we can expect. Throwing the challenge flag on the Fant non-TD yesterday was an act of desperation.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio is what he is, a pretty good D coordinator and an awful head coach. No confidence he figures it out. The short week will preserve Shurmer, but he should be gone on Friday.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't fire everyone 6 games into the season but pretty frustrating.

At this point with the last 3 years of injuries I have given up hope that Denver will ever field a decently healthy team again. At some point you just wanna give up.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shurmur definitely needs to go. The offense is anemic and every QB we put out there under Pat has sucked. If one QB looks bad, you can blame the talent. When every QB looks bad, you have to take a hard look at the play caller.

Shurmur has rarely put our offense in a position to succeed. Rarely figured out how to use the talent he has for what they do best. Case in point, he was given a young RB coming off back-to-back thousand yard seasons in his first 2 years and had no idea how to use him. Dude is clueless and needs to no longer be coaching in Denver.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we settle Ownership and hire new staff plz. We are stuck hiring HC before ownership

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have serious doubts that Fangio can figure it out after 2 and a quarter seasons. I think this is what we can expect. Throwing the challenge flag on the Fant non-TD yesterday was an act of desperation.
Both of the challenges were wishful thinking. Absolutely baffling decisions. Like I get you want them both to go the other way, but they were never going to be overturned.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Paton isn't the type of GM who will just settle on HC that just gets on base. I want a HC that can and will hit home run. Minn is avg nothing special an after thought rarely ever watch them.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point Fangio seems to be the new Wade Phillips. Great DC but the dude is just not meant to be a HC. Shurmur would be the worst coach on staff except that belongs to the ST coordinator. The sad part is he might be worse than that crazy SOB Brock Olivo.

wishful thinking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think he is a vastly overrated defensive coordinator. You look at his resume and the only decent years he had was the couple of years in Chicago. He's a dinosaur. He plays his scheme and quarterbacks can figure it out with a little experience. The offense knows what's coming as we don't disguise anything except maybe late on the safeties when the ball is snapped. The o'line always (usually) knows who's coming, as well as the quarterbacks. That's why we don't get many interceptions.

The only reason he did at Chicago was that front was creating pressure (old school) with their 4-man rush, not with blitzes or fooling the quarterback.

It's really a shame that Von Miller is being misused. Rushing from the right-tackle spot about 95% of the time. This works if you have Ware or a healthy Chubb on the other side. Instead 2 to 3 times a game on obvious passing downs he puts him into coverage and has Miller play outside contain on most of his rushes. You play Miller to be a playmaker, rush him from all over the place (left, right, middle). You can tell he's frustrating in being chipped all the time and he's not into the game. I do question his motor though! He doesn't go all-out like Watt or Mack.

Just my 2 cents from an average division 1 corner.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You look at his resume and the only decent years he had was the couple of years in Chicago

His defenses in SF were awesome. Top 5 every year but 2014, even then where 5th in yards and 10th in points allowed. He built Super Bowl caliber defenses under Harbaugh, though that’s a lot easier when you have Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman to be the leaders of your D.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't fire everyone 6 games into the season but pretty frustrating.

At this point with the last 3 years of injuries I have given up hope that Denver will ever field a decently healthy team again. At some point you just wanna give up.
You seem to want to blame the teams shortcomings on injuries, DC. Is that all you see?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to want to blame the teams shortcomings on injuries, DC. Is that all you see?

Being irritated by injuries doesn't mean I am fine with everything else as I have discussed in other threads here. I'm also not going to be negative nelly and rip on coaches and staff members over and over and over here like a broken record. Am I happy? No... Am I irritated by injuried and other things? Yes.. But at the end of the day I can't control things in Denver... I try not to be too negative and pound my head into the wall over something that I have no control over. I am just irritated not angry. Just because I am not whining about things doesn't mean I am a closed minded person with one single issue. Negative attitudes are toxic. ;)

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think negative attitudes are bad when they are warranted. The only time its bugs me is when alot of people want HC fired today when it rarely happens mid season. Just ride the wave til the end. I have more respect for Lions fans its been tough for 6 yrs can't imagine much much longer.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think negative attitudes are bad when they are warranted. The only time its bugs me is when alot of people want HC fired today when it rarely happens mid season. Just ride the wave til the end. I have more respect for Lions fans its been tough for 6 yrs can't imagine much much longer.
I guess, but watching Fangio fail over and over is a really hard thing to do on a weekly basis. At least see what Shula would bring to the table on offense. It is hard to even evaluate our players with Shurmur calling plays as it is baffling. It frankly sucks to be a Broncos fan these days as we are really an after thought in the NFL with no owner, bad coaches and no top end players wanting to play for us. It is going to take a lot to turn that around.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If negative attitudes were displayed when warranted we would all live a very negative life. ;)

Get your rosary out and start praying for this team. ;)

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If negative attitudes were displayed when warranted we would all live a very negative life. ;)

Get your rosary out and start praying for this team. ;)
Good points my friend. :)