• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Finding Redskins on NFLN.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think that would ever make it to NFL network?? Screw this finding Giants blah blah blah, and all those sleepless nights and endless road trips of scouts trying to find hidden talent, and trying to make contending teams.

Think of how we Dooz it! Whipped cream on sh1t baby!

Scene 1 - Bruce Allen gets off the phone as he pours his glass of wine. "That was my guy in Cali", he says. "He knows somebody in the pac 10 who watches all the games. He gets detailed info on every single player in the conference. He even puts their stats into Excel Spread sheets. Heck of a guy to know out there. And, what is even better, he loves the Redskins!" He looks to the cameraman and says, "hey have some shrimp".

His phone rings. It's Dan Snyder. "Hi Boss, I've got two words for you...Antonio Gates Rumor is he might not want to get low balled by San Diego next spring. I think we can make him an offer he won't refuse. RG3 to Gates! Huh, what do you think! Yes?! Oline?? No, we have April and May for that, besides that doesn't sell jerseys and I know how much you love hearing those registers ringing. Tell Tanya that Kiersten loves her in that Moss retro jersey. She is jealous.