• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Finals help...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok folks.

the last two big decisions are gonna be hurts vs Herbert

and now this cluster I knew I should of just picked up Wilson but I thought no way Robinson sits they been saying he’s good all week

bell vs gio vs mike Davis ugh

bell has sucked, and falcons r very good against rbs

every expert is saying gio gio gio. Yeah he went off last week. The 5 games prior to this, he had under 10 ppr points. 4 of the 5 games under 10 carries, the other was a 12 carry game. Oh and one game with 3 carries. I mean color me worried he doesn’t carry it even 15 times. He’s been bad

mike Davis. Great early on. Great 2 games back. Touches going down weekly. Rodney Anderson had more passing work last week and has a growing role... oh and plays WFT.

ugg rbs were my strength.

I go Bell there pretty easily. Repeating last week shouldn’t be difficult.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok folks.

and now this cluster I knew I should of just picked up Wilson but I thought no way Robinson sits they been saying he’s good all week

every expert is saying gio gio gio. Yeah he went off last week. The 5 games prior to this, he had under 10 ppr points. 4 of the 5 games under 10 carries, the other was a 12 carry game. Oh and one game with 3 carries. I mean color me worried he doesn’t carry it even 15 times. He’s been bad

mike Davis. Great early on. Great 2 games back. Touches going down weekly. Rodney Anderson had more passing work last week and has a growing role... oh and plays WFT.

Hurts and Gio. It's looking like Herbet is gonna be without his WRs again and while that didn't bother him last week, its probably safer to play Hurts against Dallas than rolling with Herbet sans WRs even against a crappy Broncos team. And I'd go Gio on a coin flip over Bell. It's really close but I figure Cincy is more likely to give him more work. I can see KC still rotating in backs even with CEH out.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I go Hurts and Bell.

I think Bell is the safest play of the RBs. I heard Allen is out for Hebert, although I think he had a good game the last time Allen was out. I can see why you are back and forth with this.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I go Hurts and Bell.

I think Bell is the safest play of the RBs. I heard Allen is out for Hebert, although I think he had a good game the last time Allen was out. I can see why you are back and forth with this.
Allen was very limited last week. Williams, too, I think, but Herbert seems to be just fine throwing it to Guyton, Johnson, and Parham. I feel like I'm talking myself into starting Herbert now that I have a big lead in both my championship matchups. Small lead in my third place matchup. I have Herbert and Hurts in all 3 leagues.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going Hurts and Bell and Hardman

up 41-22 only Waller and Evans for me
He had Tua, Jacobs, Sanders and Gould play.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hardman? dart throw? dude.......

i have bell going, waffling on qb

the funny part, is I drafted Hardman thinking he’d be the clear WR2 vs the Falcons in championship.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Wrong in Bell.
I’m watching King Henry without needing him.

My opponent laid an egg.

Championship

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have started Samuel over Anderson though.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok folks.

Curious. Who did better.
Hurts or Herbert?