• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Finals help...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my opponent didn’t grab anyone but Tua.

I got Bell with my last dollar.
I’ll have to wait until Sunday for free adds.

I’m flip flopping so badly. Pass the syrup.

Hurts Herbert
Hunt Bell...Wilson if there on Sunday
Can’t sit DK, but damn Rams. Go get Ramsey, DK!!!
Higgins feels safe...but I’m sure I’ll over think that.

to add on, I don’t feel good about any kickers... thinking about going for McManus.

championship chaos

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt realize how good the falcons have been against rb's, and really how poor the chiefs have been with rb's overall.......scary combo

so if trequan smith is out..........manny sanders almost has to be played over pollard, gio, bell, right?

seems like he should be, yes.

I am definitely scared of him in my opponent’s lineup.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems like he should be, yes.

I am definitely scared of him in my opponent’s lineup.
I mean I have good options. But man that just seems like what is the worst he could get 5 for 50.
Gio looks appealing but seriously look at the last 5 games before that

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes was doing some twitter research. I've found ALOT of experts asked that exact question and EVEYRONE says Gio

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So finals help; and who wins!?!
My roster:View attachment 260795View attachment 260796

Full PPR. I think Henry, arob, ajb, and the browns d r locked in.

Things I’m mulling:
Herbert vs hurts
Rb2: James Robinson? Is he healthy?
Te- gronk vs goedert
K-lutz hasn’t been Getting many points.

Flex: needs a few lines here
-manny sanders? Need to decide by Christmas. Great matchup and no Thomas
-polllard, if zeke sits he’s a must start.
-lev bell, I don’t like it but there is upside.
-mike Davis, even if cmac sits I can’t play him
-gio has a great matchup but can’t go there
-dj moore has been good but redskins
I think Herbert is safer. I would probably play him, but I can't argue against Hurts' ceiling.

I think you have to play Robinson if he plays.

TE... I don't love either. Probably Goedert

K - Don't know your other options.

Flex - I like DJ Moore, Gio, Lev and Manny and have them pretty close. Looks like Zeke is going to go, so Pollard is out and Davis has been hit or miss recently. You knocked Gio off the list (which I can't blame you for), so I would go with Moore, probably. Then Manny.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sp, I would go Hurts, becuase my Cowboys suck, and hes just been too good, against better.

Goedert becuase I don't trust Gronk to be the guy in the redzone..not with the triplets around and Fournette getting the start to smash it in.

Flex, I'm betting on L. Bell in a couple myself, and I'm no hypocrit, so, sure why not. Gio is gonna touch it the most, but, I seriously doubt lighting strikes twice for the Bungals

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes was doing some twitter research. I've found ALOT of experts asked that exact question and EVEYRONE says Gio

well, Texans run d will do that...

pretty hard to trust Gio though, as you laid out

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks everyone . Definitely much appreciated.

I keep leaning myself into sanders. I think that’s where I’m at right now. I see so much gio love. But he literally hasn’t had what over 12 carries in the prior 6 games. It wasn’t even like he was a target monster or someone they were trying to involved a lot like Monty ...I dunno

Dj moore has been good of late. He scares me. When I play him he sucks, when I don’t he’s awake some. Fantasy right?

merry Christmas everyone btw

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herbert doesn't have Henry,.and he might not have Allen.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gahh this is almost mind boggling.........the stats here

Gio Bernard: After watching Joe Mixon average 3.60 yards per carry and Bernard average just 3.26 yards per carry, you might think to yourself, “Are the Bengals running backs struggling because opponents are stacking the box?” The answer is no. Mixon saw eight-plus defenders in the box just 8.4 percent of the time while Bernard has 13.3 percent of the time; both rank in the bottom-12 for that category. The blocking up front has been a massive issue and they haven’t done anything to overcome it. In fact, Bernard has averaged 0.58 fewer yards per carry than he’s supposed to, so he’s costing them half of a yard every time they hand him the ball. But naturally, because 2020, he had his best game of the year against the Steelers where he finished with 97 total yards and two touchdowns. That’s going to lead many wondering whether or not he should be started against the Texans this week. We know they have allowed tons of fantasy points to their opponents in general (fifth-most) and running backs have accounted for 37 percent of the production they allow to skill-position players, which is the fourth-highest mark in the league. Their defense as a whole has allowed 1.55 PPR points per offensive play, which is more than all but three other teams. But can the Bengals take advantage of their biggest weakness? They’ve allowed a league-high 1,916 yards on the ground to running backs, which amounts to a ridiculous 136.9 rushing yards per game. There are 22 teams in the league who don’t allow that many total yards to running backs. If you want to talk about total yards, it gets even better for the Bengals running backs, as the Texans have allowed a robust 180.9 total yards per game to running backs. On the year, they’ve allowed 267 more yards than any other team. There’s nothing that can better sum up this matchup than this: The Texans have played 14 games this year. The Texans have also allowed 17 different running backs finish as the RB21 of better against them. There’s been just one game this year where they haven’t allowed a top-20 running back, and it was way back in Week 5 when James Robinson finished with 70 total yards and no touchdown. Bernard is back in the low-end RB2/high-end RB3 conversation due to the matchup.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@femurov u asked about kicking options. Here they are. Do u stick with lutz who has brees back in what should be a high scoring matchup? Or pivot. He’s been a bottom barrel kicker the last 3-4 weeks. Every point is big. My opponent is very strong with getting kittle back. Greg the leg has been great lately.

BC812582-1286-4503-9E66-78C874498A59.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas!!!!
Merry Christmas Eating GIF by Cameo
You too!

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff has been bad. Seattle has been good , real good lately. Give me cousins all day. Cousins has been really good in fantasy.

also is this. Ppr? Regardless David johnson. Without thinking about it. Also love your matchup.

Ended up adding Baker instead lol

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fiance and marine daughter home from Camp Lejeune.

Winner, winner, turkey dinner. Or more like lunch. Should be eating by 2-3pm and the rest of the month.
Ah well that makes more sense. Enjoy it

Reactions: DJ