• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final 2018 NFL Season Predictions

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are mine:

AFC Division Champs: Patriots, Steelers, Jaguars, Chargers
AFC Wild Card Teams: Texans, Colts

NFC Division Champs: Eagles, Packers, Saints, Rams
NFC Wild Card Teams: Panthers, Falcons

AFC Championship Game: Steelers at Patriots
NFC Championship Game: Saints at Packers

Super Bowl: Steelers vs. Saints

Super Bowl Champions: Steelers

Yes, homer pick.
Yes, this would require the Steelers to beat the Patriots at home in the playoffs, which seems damn near impossible.

But in my opinion, if they can't win a Super Bowl with the talent they have now, they won't be able to for a while. I fear this is the last year with Bell and Ben isn't getting any younger. I also fear that once Bell leaves and Ben retires, it's only a matter of time that AB moves on as well.

I feel like Rodgers has a lot to prove after last season and his huge contract in the offseason so I'm predicting a huge season for him and the Packers.

In my opinion, this is Drew Brees' last year and he is gonna want to go out on top. That defense looks really good, dual RB threat is still there and Brees hasn't shown any signs of falling off.

Other predictions:

Browns win 4-5 games, mainly in part to Baker Mayfield taking over towards the later half of the season
49ers have a winning season
Bills get the first round pick in 2019
Lamar Jackson takes over for the Ravens mid-season
Aaron Rodgers wins the NFL MVP award
Packers go 14-2
Jets start 3-0, end up finishing 5-11
8 10+ win teams in the NFC.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC EAST
1. NEW ENGLAND
2. NY JETS
3. MIAMI
4. BUFFALO

AFC SOUTH
1. JACKSONVILLE
2. HOUSTON
3. TENNESSEE
4. INDY

AFC NORTH
1. BALTIMORE
2. CLEVELAND
3. PITT
4. CINCY

AFC WEST
1. LA CHARGERS
2. KC
3. DENVER
4. OAKLAND

AFC TITLE GAME
LA CHARGERS OVER JACKSONVILLE

NFC EAST
1. PHILLY
2. WASHINGTON
3. NY GIANTS
4. DALLAS

NFC SOUTH
1. ATLANTA
2. NEW ORLEANS
3. CAROLINA
4. TAMPA

NFC NORTH
1. MINNESOTA
2. CHICAGO
3. GREEN BAY
4. DETROIT

NFC WEST
1. LA RAMS
2. SEATTLE
3. SAN FRAN
4. ARIZONA

NFC TITLE GAME
LA RAMS OVER ATLANTA

SUPER BOWL
LA RAMS OVER LA CHARGERS

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC EAST
1. NEW ENGLAND
2. NY JETS
3. MIAMI
4. BUFFALO

AFC SOUTH
1. JACKSONVILLE
2. HOUSTON
3. TENNESSEE
4. INDY

AFC NORTH
1. BALTIMORE
2. CLEVELAND
3. PITT
4. CINCY

AFC WEST
1. LA CHARGERS
2. KC
3. DENVER
4. OAKLAND

AFC TITLE GAME

NFC EAST
1. PHILLY
2. WASHINGTON
3. NY GIANTS
4. DALLAS

NFC SOUTH
1. ATLANTA
2. NEW ORLEANS
3. CAROLINA
4. TAMPA

NFC NORTH
1. MINNESOTA
2. CHICAGO
3. GREEN BAY
4. DETROIT

NFC WEST
1. LA RAMS
2. SEATTLE
3. SAN FRAN
4. ARIZONA

NFC TITLE GAME
LA RAMS OVER ATLANTA

SUPER BOWL
LA RAMS OVER LA CHARGERS

wouldn't the league LOVE an all-Los Angeles super bowl ?

that might jump-start the NFL finally being successful in that city ....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same as they were before...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will post at the end of the season....................

Or tomorrow. Which ever comes first

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC EAST
1. NEW ENGLAND
2. NY JETS
3. MIAMI
4. BUFFALO

AFC SOUTH
1. JACKSONVILLE
2. HOUSTON
3. TENNESSEE
4. INDY

AFC NORTH
1. BALTIMORE
2. CLEVELAND
3. PITT
4. CINCY

AFC WEST
1. LA CHARGERS
2. KC
3. DENVER
4. OAKLAND

AFC TITLE GAME

NFC EAST
1. PHILLY
2. WASHINGTON
3. NY GIANTS
4. DALLAS

NFC SOUTH
1. ATLANTA
2. NEW ORLEANS
3. CAROLINA
4. TAMPA

NFC NORTH
1. MINNESOTA
2. CHICAGO
3. GREEN BAY
4. DETROIT

NFC WEST
1. LA RAMS
2. SEATTLE
3. SAN FRAN
4. ARIZONA

NFC TITLE GAME
LA RAMS OVER ATLANTA

SUPER BOWL
LA RAMS OVER LA CHARGERS

Lots of wishful thinking here huh? Indianapolis doesn't improve at all with Luck back? Baltimore and Cleveland better than Pittsburgh?? Redskins finish 2nd with Alex Smith and still no running game? Green Bay 3rd in the division?

I don't know whether to take you seriously or not....

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't the league LOVE an all-Los Angeles super bowl ?

that might jump-start the NFL finally being successful in that city ....

Rams certainly are trying their best, can't say the same for the Chargers though. I have the Chargers winning the division by default because I don't see Mahomes being that good this early, Denver is still trying to rebuild and this time with Case Keenum, who was only that good in Minnesota because of the weapons around him and Oakland's looking like they don't want to even contend this year.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of wishful thinking here huh? Indianapolis doesn't improve at all with Luck back? Baltimore and Cleveland better than Pittsburgh?? Redskins finish 2nd with Alex Smith and still no running game? Green Bay 3rd in the division?

I don't know whether to take you seriously or not....
Indy can be better and still finish last
Pitts D is bad and I think the Bell situation is worse than others do
Green Bay has the worst roster in the NFC save Rodgers and is only 3rd because of him
The entire NFC East is solid so that's a tough call. I consider Smith an upgrade over Cousins and I also believe AP has some juice left

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2018 NFL Predictions

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitts D is bad and I think the Bell situation is worse than others do
Green Bay has the worst roster in the NFC save Rodgers and is only 3rd because of him
The entire NFC East is solid so that's a tough call. I consider Smith an upgrade over Cousins and I also believe AP has some juice left

What do you predict Indy's record is? They were 4-12 without Luck, you still think they don't have a winning record?
Pitts D is not bad enough to render them 3rd in the division. That's just crazy talk. Their D was bad last year and still was able to go 13-3. The Bell situation sucks, definitely does. But James Conner showed up in the preseason. Offense will definitely take a hit if he doesn't show up, but not too much to render them worse than Baltimore and Cleveland.
Green Bay is only as good as they are because of Rodgers. They also added Jimmy Graham and still have their entire offensive roster aside from Jordy Nelson. Green Bay is automatically 1st because of Rodgers. It's one of the constants in the NFL.
Smith is an upgrade over Cousins? Eh, that's very debatable. AP wasn't able to do much with Arizona before he got hurt. I think his best days are past him. And even if he does have some juice left, that doesn't help the horrid run defense, and it doesn't help that the Giants have a brand new RB that will be hard to stop and a healthy OB and Zeke is healthy now so that will make Dallas automatically better. I think the Redskins regress hard this year.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5) MIN > 4) PHI
6) ATL > 3) STL

3) HOU > 6) DEN
5) JAX > 4) PIT

1) GB > 6) ATL
5) MIN > 2) NO

5) JAX > 1) NE
3) HOU > 2) LAC

1) GB > 5) MIN
3) HOU > 5) JAX

1) GB > 3) HOU

* GB & MIN: top two teams in the NFL - in the same division. Whoever wins the NFCN wins the SB. I went with the Packers because fugg the Viqueens.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you predict Indy's record is? They were 4-12 without Luck, you still think they don't have a winning record?
Pitts D is not bad enough to render them 3rd in the division. That's just crazy talk. Their D was bad last year and still was able to go 13-3. The Bell situation sucks, definitely does. But James Conner showed up in the preseason. Offense will definitely take a hit if he doesn't show up, but not too much to render them worse than Baltimore and Cleveland.
Green Bay is only as good as they are because of Rodgers. They also added Jimmy Graham and still have their entire offensive roster aside from Jordy Nelson. Green Bay is automatically 1st because of Rodgers. It's one of the constants in the NFL.
Smith is an upgrade over Cousins? Eh, that's very debatable. AP wasn't able to do much with Arizona before he got hurt. I think his best days are past him. And even if he does have some juice left, that doesn't help the horrid run defense, and it doesn't help that the Giants have a brand new RB that will be hard to stop and a healthy OB and Zeke is healthy now so that will make Dallas automatically better. I think the Redskins regress hard this year.

Yes, Cousins is better than Smith

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poster #2, your AFC NORTH predictions are

giphy.gif

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i agree with this sentiment. i have heard a lot of people jumping all over Indy to win their division now that Luck is back but I'm not sure it's going to be that easy.

1) Will Luck be back to great form after not playing for SO long and after a major injury?
2) If DeShaun Watson, JJ Watt and their other key players can stay healthy this season, aren't the Texans pretty dangerous?
3) Jacksonville was just in the AFCCG last year. Do we expect them to fall off a cliff that quickly?
4) Even though somewhat unimpressive at times last season, the Titans did manage to get all the way to the divisonal round of the playoffs last year. Again, do we expect them to backtrack that quickly?

The AFC South is one of the more interesting divisions this year in my mind. I could see 3 of the teams possibly turning in good seasons and I don't expect the Titans to be horrible.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got indy st 6-10. We shall see on the rest . That's why predictions usually suck lol

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is a compiler. Lots of yards, lots of turnovers and not many wins. Guy is 4 games under .500 career. Smith isn't flashy but he protects the ball, can make all the throws, can beat you with his feet but most importantly he wins

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC EAST
1. NEW ENGLAND
2. NY JETS
3. MIAMI
4. BUFFALO

AFC SOUTH
1. JACKSONVILLE
2. HOUSTON
3. TENNESSEE
4. INDY

AFC NORTH
1. BALTIMORE
2. CLEVELAND
3. PITT
4. CINCY

AFC WEST
1. LA CHARGERS
2. KC
3. DENVER
4. OAKLAND

AFC TITLE GAME

NFC EAST
1. PHILLY
2. WASHINGTON
3. NY GIANTS
4. DALLAS

NFC SOUTH
1. ATLANTA
2. NEW ORLEANS
3. CAROLINA
4. TAMPA

NFC NORTH
1. MINNESOTA
2. CHICAGO
3. GREEN BAY
4. DETROIT

NFC WEST
1. LA RAMS
2. SEATTLE
3. SAN FRAN
4. ARIZONA

NFC TITLE GAME
LA RAMS OVER ATLANTA

SUPER BOWL
LA RAMS OVER LA CHARGERS

2nd place would be nice.

That's the great thing about being in the AFC East. No matter how inept you are, 2nd place is always a very real possibility.