• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FF Christmas Miracles

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the performance this week in helping me win a championship, Robby Anderson might have made me a Jets fan.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stumbled the last half of the season with key injuries, went through like 5 TE's.
- O.J. Howard to IR, Hayden Hurst was non-existent. Ended up with Vernon Davis who went inactive right before the championship game.
- Golden Tate fell off the radar after the trade.
- Emmanuel Sanders to IR
- Amendola banged up, underproducing

But Mahomes and Kamara kept producing, picked up DaeSean Hamilton when Sanders went out, and I patched together enough from the rest of them to stay in 1st place, reach the final. But then the Davis thing, Matt Breida gets injured 1st quarter and pulls 3.6, it was bad .... But the Xmas miracle came: my opponent had Rivers, who only got 5.32 in the final, Hamilton pulled it out on MNF:
ff_champeenship.PNG
ff_champeenship.PNG

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur opponent deserves to lose for starting Phillip
I stumbled the last half of the season with key injuries, went through like 5 TE's.
- O.J. Howard to IR, Hayden Hurst was non-existent. Ended up with Vernon Davis who went inactive right before the championship game.
- Golden Tate fell off the radar after the trade.
- Emmanuel Sanders to IR
- Amendola banged up, underproducing

But Mahomes and Kamara kept producing, picked up DaeSean Hamilton when Sanders went out, and I patched together enough from the rest of them to stay in 1st place, reach the final. But then the Davis thing, Matt Breida gets injured 1st quarter and pulls 3.6, it was bad .... But the Xmas miracle came: my opponent had Rivers, who only got 5.32 in the final, Hamilton pulled it out on MNF:
View attachment 194040
ff_champeenship.PNG

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I ceded my crown to a good friend in my big money league. I never thought I would've outscored my projection by nearly 20 points and still lost by double digits, but Elijah McGuire, Davante Adams' bullshit OT antics, and Big Ben sunk me. Also, Stefon Diggs and Amari Cooper can both eat shit.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I ceded my crown to a good friend in my big money league. I never thought I would've outscored my projection by nearly 20 points and still lost by double digits, but Elijah McGuire, Davante Adams' bullshit OT antics, and Big Ben sunk me. Also, Stefon Diggs and Amari Cooper can both eat shit.
rough dude

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rough dude
Dude hasn't won a fantasy title since 2004, so I don't feel bad. This would've been my 3rd title in this league out of the last 4. The thing that really sucks is that the guy that wins the playoff title gets automatic first pick in the draft.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude hasn't won a fantasy title since 2004, so I don't feel bad. This would've been my 3rd title in this league out of the last 4. The thing that really sucks is that the guy that wins the playoff title gets automatic first pick in the draft.
ouch, that does blow, but unless its a dynasty draft, i dont like picking first,

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ouch, that does blow, but unless its a dynasty draft, i dont like picking first,
So the main benefit of that is for guys like me. I won it in 2017 (kept Gurley in 2018) and was able to grab Saquon #1. I also had Chris Carson, so my RB group was stellar all year. It's why I had the best record and came close to sweeping the season. Now he's going to keep McCaffrey and likely grab Barkley or Gurley, depending on who I keep.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the main benefit of that is for guys like me. I won it in 2017 (kept Gurley in 2018) and was able to grab Saquon #1. I also had Chris Carson, so my RB group was stellar all year. It's why I had the best record and came close to sweeping the season. Now he's going to keep McCaffrey and likely grab Barkley or Gurley, depending on who I keep.
ahh keepers , well that too.