• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Femurov's top 10 Underrated Players of the SportsHoopla Mock Drafts

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have Musial somewhere between #8 and #12 all time and I think a lot people do as well. Oddly the real Cardinals player that I find getting somewhat underrated is Pujols and maybe thats just a timing thing and he'll start getting love again when he retires.

Paul Pierce is really underrated. He is a Scottie Pippen kind of player that needs a supporting cast but thats almost everyone in the NBA.

I have Marvin Harrison on my slightly overrated list.

It's almost as if I wrote this... lolzzz

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are talking in general, I disagree with most of this list...

1. Jim Kelly - Yeah, the losses come up, but it's not like he's Dan Marino. He falls in around 15, maybe off the top of my head. Somewhere near Fran Tarkenton.

2. Tim Brown - I think he is a bit overrated myself. The reason I say that is because I wasn't sold on him making the HOF. Especially, with the guys he was grouped with (Cris Carter, Michael Irvin, Andre Reed, Marvin Harrison). I thought if he did get in, he would still be waiting now. If you remember, it took him a about 6 years to start putting up respectable WR numbers. He went to 2 pro bowls purely based on his return skills.

3. Steve Largent - He may be a bit underrated, as stated, because of the crazy numbers WRs have been putting up in recent years compared to his time.

4. Dennis Rodman - A poor man's Bill Russell. Seriously, though... most of his fame came because of his off the court antics. Was almost a liability on offense.

5. Franco Harris - I think he is ranked right about where he should be. Stop being a Penn State homer.

6. Stan Musial - Most people have him as a top 5 to 10 baseball player of all time. If you think he is underrated, you are saying that he is the GOAT and that is simply not true.

7. Mark Messier - Again, a lot of people would have him in the 10 to 20 range all time and that is right where he belongs.

8. Pete Rose (don't feel he gets the credit he deserves for all his accomplishments) - Mostly because of his HOF ban. Do the crime, do the time. The fact that there is such an outrage about him not getting in tells me that he is not underrated by any means. If you want to talk underrated, let's talk about Joe Jackson.

9. Lefty Grove - Most people consider him the best LHP of all time. Not sure how much more you want him to be praised.

10. Marvin Harrison - I think most people would put him in their top 10 WRs of all time, or right outside. Pretty much where he belongs.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8. Pete Rose (don't feel he gets the credit he deserves for all his accomplishments) - Mostly because of his HOF ban. Do the crime, do the time. The fact that there is such an outrage about him not getting in tells me that he is not underrated by any means. If you want to talk underrated, let's talk about Joe Jackson.

9. Lefty Grove - Most people consider him the best LHP of all time. Not sure how much more you want him to be praised.

AMEN, Shoeless Joe, I have always liked you but after reading this I like you even more, you wanna go buy a candle together?

I disagree I don't think most people consider him the best lefty of all time, Sandy, Carlton and Randy all seem to get more love...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AMEN, Shoeless Joe, I have always liked you but after reading this I like you even more, you wanna go buy a candle together?

I disagree I don't think most people consider him the best lefty of all time, Sandy, Carlton and Randy all seem to get more love...
Ok... Sandy and Randy would be an argument. But Carlton wasn't consistent enough to be included in that trio.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get a room ya fruitcake... :flypig:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@femurov

giphy.gif

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I never post it? Hmm... I will have to look for it, then. May have to tweak some things since some time has gone by.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fount it. I will have to tweak it and put it in order. I may be able to get to it tonight.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fixing to sell. My wife has really started to hate our neighborhood. Having drug related shootings outside our bedroom, prostitution in our driveway and a prowler repeatedly trying to break into our son's bedroom window will have that affect on you. So, we're working on the house to fix issues that have come up during the inspections.

In the next month I have to replace the roof, install a sump pump and get the foundation inspected and possibly repaired, as well as pack up, find temporary living arrangements and possibly storage options. I went from having nothing but free time to not knowing when my time will free up and give me a moment. Right now I am online looking for free boxes.....

how much?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have corn in my poop

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sold the house for $162,000 after paying $65,000 for it originally.

Wife wants to sell again :crazy:

maybe I was asking about the prostitiute's price?