• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Felix Hernandez considered retirement

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felix Hernandez reportedly considered walking away from baseball after demotion to bullpen

Well first off I have to say that he has a good wife to support him in sticking to it. I think its sad watching a great player in any sport fall off the cliff especially in baseball because it can happen earlier than expected. This was probably the best chance to make the playoffs for the first time in his career and he was more of the problem than what we actually needed to make the playoffs. I hope he can change things around Seattle will forever love him regardless.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felix Hernandez reportedly considered walking away from baseball after demotion to bullpen

Well first off I have to say that he has a good wife to support him in sticking to it. I think its sad watching a great player in any sport fall off the cliff especially in baseball because it can happen earlier than expected. This was probably the best chance to make the playoffs for the first time in his career and he was more of the problem than what we actually needed to make the playoffs. I hope he can change things around Seattle will forever love him regardless.

He has $27M reason to stick to it. Everything else is bullshit. Not beating up your post, just the B.S. that is Felix.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has $27M reason to stick to it. Everything else is bullshit. Not beating up your post, just the B.S. that is Felix.

damn what did felix do to you?

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn what did felix do to you?

He took the money and become a lazy ass who doesn't care and refuses to change in order to earn some of that money. Other than that...

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took the money and become a lazy ass who doesn't care and refuses to change in order to earn some of that money. Other than that...

Now you know why owners are against giving fully guaranteed contracts in the NFL

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you know why owners are against giving fully guaranteed contracts in the NFL

I would be too. To pay someone for 5, 6, 7 years in advance is just ridiculous, but owners didn't fight hard enough to stop it in baseball and basketball.