• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fear the Walking Dead

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and keep the kid; she's another one who can actually act.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is Virginia? How are these people perfectly coiffed in the middle of a zombie apocalypse?

Can Al get any more annoying?

If this show survives another season, keep Morgan, Dwight, Alicia (cuz she's hot), John and June (cuz I like them; they can actually act) and of course, The Barber (the only no-brainer here.). That's it. Follow the history of this show and kill everyone else off in the most horrific way possible.
Daniel (the barber) hasn’t been cool since his past was revealed. What a waste of a character.

And what happened to Strand? In S1, he was the “character to watch”, but he has never developed into anything worth garnering attention.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel (the barber) hasn’t been cool since his past was revealed. What a waste of a character.

And what happened to Strand? In S1, he was the “character to watch”, but he has never developed into anything worth garnering attention.

I agree about Strand. That's why he's on my "Death List".

How 'bout you? Who ya got?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Morgan is dead (I actually think Sherri will appear out of nowhere and save him), than the show runners are truly stupid. He is the ONLY reason to watch this show right now.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the black guy's GF is pregnant with someone else's child. Haven't seen that before.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Morgan is dead (I actually think Sherri will appear out of nowhere and save him), than the show runners are truly stupid. He is the ONLY reason to watch this show right now.

It would be a dumb move for sure, but I think you're right that he won't die. I think both crossovers have plot armor, at least for the time being. Sherry showing up and saving him would be interesting.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe no one from the main group got killed this season. I think they are afraid after they killed Nick and Madison last season.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe no one from the main group got killed this season. I think they are afraid after they killed Nick and Madison last season.
Back when the show was good, they killed characters and made the deaths matter. Now they just kill characters for the sake of killing a character.

Last season, the deaths of Nick and Madison made no sense. Madison’s death, in particular was clearly done after all filming took place. It just didn’t fit within the story. Nick was killed haphazardly because the actor wanted off the runaway train.

I think the writers are gun-shy. They don’t have the talent to effectively kill a character in their story and make it work. So they have become cookie-cutter and take the easy routes instead of the interesting routes.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 6 SDCC teaser:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back when the show was good, they killed characters and made the deaths matter. Now they just kill characters for the sake of killing a character.

Last season, the deaths of Nick and Madison made no sense. Madison’s death, in particular was clearly done after all filming took place. It just didn’t fit within the story. Nick was killed haphazardly because the actor wanted off the runaway train.

I think the writers are gun-shy. They don’t have the talent to effectively kill a character in their story and make it work. So they have become cookie-cutter and take the easy routes instead of the interesting routes.

I'll never forget the look on Kim Dickens' face on Talking Dead. She was absolutely furious, and rightfully so. Horrible way to tell someone they are fired.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John was wearing a key during the episode. Then, at the end, he is “awarded” a key?

granted, the show does not hold my attention very well, so that was probably explained, but I missed it, what was that all about?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard s6 has actually been pretty good at least.

Haven't watched since the S4 deaths. That was a good ending point since its basically a new show now.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard s6 has actually been pretty good at least.

Haven't watched since the S4 deaths. That was a good ending point since its basically a new show now.

Things changed. Had some time and got caught up. Most of what I had missed leading up to 6 sucked. But season 6 has actually been pretty damn good. Setting up for a good second half.

It's basically Morgans show now. Hopefully the second half of the season has everyone else in it more as people join up again. Aside from Morgan everyone else was in like 1-3/7 of the eps. I think that was a combo of separate storylines and Covid.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I watch this garbage?

The entire franchise is pure trash.

But in this episode...

They again over-adultize (not a word, but you know what I mean) a kid. And they get a gawd-awful, over-actor to play the part.

Why did they have to make an A-Team vehicular to drive into the middle of the “herd”? They were somewhat contained. Thin them out from the edges. Besides, there were only about 2 dozen of them. Hardly anything that even needed screen time.

And not that John was a great character, but he was actually somewhat watchable. Removing him from the show just makes it that much harder to justify watching. And having him wash up right in front of the cabin? Seriously?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I watch this garbage?

The entire franchise is pure trash.

But in this episode...

They again over-adultize (not a word, but you know what I mean) a kid. And they get a gawd-awful, over-actor to play the part.

Why did they have to make an A-Team vehicular to drive into the middle of the “herd”? They were somewhat contained. Thin them out from the edges. Besides, there were only about 2 dozen of them. Hardly anything that even needed screen time.

And not that John was a great character, but he was actually somewhat watchable. Removing him from the show just makes it that much harder to justify watching. And having him wash up right in front of the cabin? Seriously?
John was the cowboy?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John was the cowboy?
The whole show is a stupid western now. They are all cowboys.

but John was the guy who carried 2 6-shooters and could hit consistent headshots from 50 years from the hip. Total bullshit.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was my favorite character in this show.
Now I am gonna watch all the stupid characters they couldnt get right from the get go.
Well I will still watch June since I am a Jenna Elfman fan.