• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy football trade question

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hey guys, have a FF trade idea to run by you. 10 team non ppr and trying to upgrade WRs in 3 WR league. I tried BJGE/Rudolph for his Nicks as he needed a TE, but he must not want Rudolph. He countered with this:

My Stafford/Spiller/Garcon for his E.Manning/J.Stew/Bowe

I'm not very excited about Bowe's chances unless he is traded and Stewart's value is up in the air on a team that loses but allegedly he's finally going to get his shot. I'm not sure I want to accept this trade. Would you take the deal as is? Or if he swapped Bowe for Nicks or Fitz? Or should I try BJGE instead of Spiller and keep his players the same? At this point Eli has better stats than Stafford. Here are the teams - please let me know what you think.

My team:
Stafford
CJ/Jennings (TRich/Spiller/law firm)
White/S.Smith/Gordon (Washington/Garcon)
Witten (Rudolph)
Tynes
IR: D.Brown

Other team:
E.Manning
Mathews/Green (Stewart/Mendy/Leshoure/Richardson)
Fitz/Nicks/Bowe (M.Williams/T.Young)
Keller
IR: Murray

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things.

Firstly, I think I would probably take the deal as is.

Secondly, how are both you teams this bad in a 10 team league!?

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Thanks for the reply - would you rather have Nicks than Bowe? I'm leaning on trying for Nicks via text but leaving original offer on table.

In regards to your 2nd point, chalk it up to terrible drafting in a competitive league. Started with CJ2k then Stafford in the 2nd, sprinkle in drafting law firm/D.Brown and garcon as WR3 and I've got holes especially at WR. His team has injury issues with Murray down and taking Fitz in late 1st round. Overall not doing so well; hoping to turn things around.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the reply - would you rather have Nicks than Bowe? I'm leaning on trying for Nicks via text but leaving original offer on table.

In regards to your 2nd point, chalk it up to terrible drafting in a competitive league. Started with CJ2k then Stafford in the 2nd, sprinkle in drafting law firm/D.Brown and garcon as WR3 and I've got holes especially at WR. His team has injury issues with Murray down and taking Fitz in late 1st round. Overall not doing so well; hoping to turn things around.

For me, the problem is I had Nicks last year. You can't rely on him. He should be awesome but he either gets dinged or lets Cruz steal his catches every other game. 1 in 3 he'll put up sweet stats, it's frustrating. I'd rather have Bowe who is sort of Fitz-like in that he can still put up numbers with a crappy QB.

What rounds did you take BJGE, D. Brown and Garcon?

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
6 for law firm, 7 for garcon and 9 for Brown. do you think he would go for Murray/Nicks? I'm not sure I would do it if I were him.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 for law firm, 7 for garcon and 9 for Brown. do you think he would go for Murray/Nicks? I'm not sure I would do it if I were him.

Nicks is coming back from injury and Murray is injured. He probably won't but he probably should.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nicks is always injured, he's killed me this season.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Didn't take the offer and he won't give up Nicks...glad I declined if Stafford can ramp things up. He isn't excited about Garcon maybe not coming back anytime soon.

But, new week he made me another offer: CJ for Fitz (non-ppr 3 WR league). 3 weeks ago I would jump at the offer, but now things have changed.

Options:
1. Accept offer
2. Counter with Spiller/Gordon for Fitz/J.Stew
3. Counter with CJ/Gordon for Fitz/Murray

Which would you roll with? Thanks again for the help! I could also throw in Rudolph for options 2 or 3 because I need to drop someone due to Garcon's doubtful status as my IR spot (and he's my 2nd TE).